Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:30:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Other Arcade Games
| | |-+  dyna cherry master ver 1.01
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: dyna cherry master ver 1.01  (Read 12355 times)
joakes
« on: January 20, 2010, 04:49:07 AM »

I bought the machine from an individual that had it in his house. It has a jcm dbv 30 bill acceptor in it, I have ordered new buttons for it and the update for the acceptor for the new bills. Anyway, can someone explain to me the way the odds oon the payout works. I see it goes from 55 to 90%. While testing the game after a fresh reset, it will pay out more than the machine has taken in. I have had some experience with these as we had one in a pool room. Best I remember it would'nt pay out more than was inside. The counters are cleared. put 20 in and it may hit for 40 or 45 before losing the 20
I am sure it is something in the dip switch settings and I have the guide for the settings of the switches, just confusing.
Thanks

* cherrymaster.jpg (5.03 KB, 225x300 - viewed 4050 times.)

* cherrymaster2.jpg (9.19 KB, 300x225 - viewed 3949 times.)
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 311

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 03:35:03 AM »

When you do a clear on these they will be eratic for awhile (about 200$). More you play it you will see that they stay pretty close to whatever you have the % set for. Say you set it for 95% and play a few hundred,than turn it off and move the DIPS to 55% and play again,you will see how bad you lose until it balances its self back to 55%...And vise -versa. The ones I have I set at 80% for home. The vendors I know set them at 60 for the bars.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 04:09:58 AM »

lol...you know generous vendors randy!

The guys around here set all of them at 55% or worse!  rotflmao
joakes
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 05:50:33 AM »

got my buttons and chip in, now all lights work, but now sometimes the game freezes, may play an hour, then it starts and gets worse, any idea where to start looking?
thanks
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 08:59:25 AM »

Without any other informaion, I'd suspect a heat issue of some sort.  It's possible that something on the board is heating up and expanding, causing the machine to freeze.  If it works after leaving it off for five or ten minutes until it's been on for a while again, that really points to a heat issue.  Ensure that there isn't a layer of dust on the board, look for any cracked solder traces, and consider adding ventilation fans near the board to keep it cool.

All that said, I don't own any cherrymaster machines -- perhaps someone who does can chime in with some better advice.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
channelmaniac
Surface mount soldering geek
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 568

Few things are better than fixing an old game...

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 05:49:03 PM »

Reseat socketed chips and wiring connectors, make sure the ventilation slots are not blocked, check all fans for proper operation.

If those all look OK, then the first step I'd take in troubleshooting is to verify the +5v is correct. Adjust the power supply output if it's too high or low.

After that, swap out the power supply.

After that... board issue.

RJ

I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

http://www.arcadecomponents.com
partytime
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 04:04:33 AM »

60% sucks people will start to notice that they arent hitting .....80 is a good number
asgard
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 9

Gaming Machine Owner / Operator

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 02:42:34 AM »

I bought the machine from an individual that had it in his house. It has a jcm dbv 30 bill acceptor in it, I have ordered new buttons for it and the update for the acceptor for the new bills. Anyway, can someone explain to me the way the odds oon the payout works. I see it goes from 55 to 90%. While testing the game after a fresh reset, it will pay out more than the machine has taken in. I have had some experience with these as we had one in a pool room. Best I remember it would'nt pay out more than was inside. The counters are cleared. put 20 in and it may hit for 40 or 45 before losing the 20
I am sure it is something in the dip switch settings and I have the guide for the settings of the switches, just confusing.
Thanks

The pay out on those machines are very accurate, just give it some time (week, month depends on the amount of play) it will adjust.

EricWood
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 07:38:30 PM »

I have this board also.  I have been looking for a manual for this one.  Do you know what your dip switch settings are?  I can not get the game to hold two and respin. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.