Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:46:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Why can I NOT enable EFT on a GameMaker
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why can I NOT enable EFT on a GameMaker  (Read 3991 times)
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 34

« on: March 17, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »

I have cleared, cleared, cleared again and re-cleared this thing in addition to trying every single jurisdiction and I can not seem to enable EFT.  I want to make this a EFT machine and when I go through the inital setup it skips right over the EFT and stays set on Disable.  I snapped pics of the mains in use and the inital setup screen.  I cant seem to find anything referencing it in the manual either.  Has anyone else had this problem?

* photo (6).JPG (118.55 KB, 480x640 - viewed 290 times.)

* photo (5).JPG (139.07 KB, 480x640 - viewed 278 times.)
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 09:00:30 PM »

If you went through every jurisdiction, you may have done what I did and locked your jurisdiction. Read the very top thread in this Gamemaker Forum and maybe this will explain things.
Thanks, Jim
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 09:50:10 PM »

No, that isn't the problem. The jurisdiction is unlocked therefore I can go through each one.
golflover
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 41

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 12:16:15 PM »

In llooking at the picture you supplied the jurisdiction says "locked". Speaking from experience... I "accidently" locked mine and could not clear it  with a clear chip reset.  StatFreak  worked with me on this extensively as I could do nothing with the machine once it was locked.  I ended up getting a GX programmer and by trail and error with Stat's help located the chip that stores that information. The thread should still be here rfor you to read. I could not program the chip  with a new set of instructions but was able to get the chip to all zeros and reinstall it in the machine. Once I did that and restarted the machine I was able to set the jurisdiction and all the game perameters I needed.  I still owe Buzz and Stat alot for helping me with that problem as to this day I am still up and running and have not had any errors or problems since. (knock on wood)..

Golf bowser Golf Cart Golf Smiley Golfball ashamed Dancing Party

ADMIN NOTE: FIXED SMILEYS  wave yes CH CaptainHappy
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:12:27 PM by CaptainHappy » Logged
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 12:38:09 PM »

The picture was taken when the jurisdiction was locked but it wasn't when I went through the settings. I actually have binarie that I rewrite to the chip that allows the unlock.
golflover
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 41

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 12:52:56 PM »

oh Ok..   I haven't tinkered with mine in a while as far as settings since I enjoy playing the games I have on it.  If I get s second I will check the mains I have installed and see if I can enable the EFT section with the mains I have. 

Golf Golf Cart Golf Smiley
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 09:48:02 AM »

It really seems to be software (mains) related more than jurisdiction because I would go through each jurisdiction and try to turn it on but with every jurisdiction it would skip right past it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.