Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:30:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Double Diamond chips..
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Double Diamond chips..  (Read 1540 times)
U.S.AutoService
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1470

Wild thing !

« on: August 09, 2009, 12:09:29 AM »

I have a Double Diamond haywire (well really two)  I got the one up and running fine.  But the question is about the dead one.  I took the mother board out, and noticed it has no sound card or the board the sound card plugs into.  Also the game chip number do not match the chips in the ones that is working.   Its my guess that someone swapped the motherboard and threw in something that they had laying around.   This machine has bad reel strips, and its not in good of shape.  I have been making it a parts machine and wonder if it's worth putting back together.   Scratch Head    It does have backlit reels, but I stole the power supply from behind them for another machine.    So the question is should the game chip number match my other one, and does it need a sound board and sound simm  to work  ?    Scratch Head

I wrote down the chip numbers down right I think
the good DD has SG000116 with a 76826500 sound simm
then the bad one I think is DSV00014  no sound board or simm
both are the same year 2003's

thanks
Dan
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:29:01 AM by usautoservice » Logged

waving flag  U.S.Auto Service
      Dan
Brianzz
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 12:22:13 AM »

There were several rescinded versions of Double Diamond Haywire, you may just have a rescinded version

Prob be easier to post the chip numbers in the dead machine
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.