Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 03:41:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Multiple S Plus Problems
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Multiple S Plus Problems  (Read 13817 times)
triplediamond
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2009, 09:54:04 PM »

Yes all the reel strips are the same,and they match the PAR sheet
Triple diamond
triplediamond
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2009, 09:57:50 PM »

Okay,Please forgive me if I seem Like a complete idiot here but what exactly do you do to achieve this layout procedure?
Triple diamond
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2009, 10:03:49 PM »

Okay,Please forgive me if I seem Like a complete idiot here but what exactly do you do to achieve this layout procedure?
Triple diamond
You don't sound like an idiot, these things get a little complicated at times.  I'm not quite sure I understand your question, but if you have the machine off, turn all reels so the seams line up and turn them all checking each symbol, they should match the listing above.  Like I said I wasn't sure of the question, let us know if you meant something else.

Good luck,
Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2009, 10:06:25 PM »

Yes all the reel strips are the same,and they match the PAR sheet
Triple diamond

hmm. Scratch Head Scratch Head

OK, then the next step is to go back to test 4 as posted above, only this time, use the spin button...

The spin button doesn't spin the reels; it selects the physical stop number one reel at a time that the test will spin to.

So, at test 4:

You will see the SP and SS numbers flashing.

Turn the JP key once.
You will see:               WP=  01    CR=   1

Winner Paid indicates the physical stop to spin to, Credits indicates the reel #.

Press the spin button until WP=10
Turn the JP key once.
You will see:              WP=01      CR=   2

Turn the JP key once.
You will see:              WP=01      CR=   3

Turn the JP key once.
The reels should spin to  7 7 7   <---- If this is not the result you definitely have the wrong chip for your strips, or the wrong strips for your chip arrow
                                                      It all depends on how you choose to look at it.  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Now the WP should flash  1  and the CR should show the payout for 777 for ONE coin (60)
Press the Spin button.
WP should flash  2 and the CR should show the payout for 777 for two coins (120)

If this works, try some other combinations. Take the numbers for the physical stops from the PAR sheet (10 for the red 7's for example). Every combination that you spin to should display the correct payout amount.

Post back with the results.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 11:26:07 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
a69mopar
647-402-1977

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2009, 10:09:51 PM »

I'm glad you typed that Stat, that was my next thought.

W

StatFreak

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009, 10:16:00 PM »

I'm glad you typed that Stat, that was my next thought.

W

Between the two of us he'll either get his machine working, learn a lot about the S+, go nuts and pull his hair out, or all three!!  frying pan bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
triplediamond
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2009, 10:46:43 PM »

Okay its all starting to make sense now,I went through Line # 1 thru Line # 22 just to make sure and everything is right on the money so to speak
at this point do I need to do additional tests?
Thanks triple diamond
StatFreak

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2009, 11:24:56 PM »

Okay its all starting to make sense now,I went through Line # 1 thru Line # 22 just to make sure and everything is right on the money so to speak
at this point do I need to do additional tests?
Thanks triple diamond

Did you run test 4 again as I posted above? What were the results?

triplediamond
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2009, 05:12:17 PM »

Okay finally i understand everthing and I am glad to say it all works fine ,It all seems to be working as it should,right after I got it going my kid hit 720 credits....Im pretty proud of the boy.....anyway I couldn't have done it without everyone's help and I greatly appreciate all of your knowledge.I have got a lot to learn.. THIS SITE ROCKS !!!!!!!!
I will be making a contribution shortly........
Thanks again all........
Triple diamond
a69mopar
647-402-1977

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2009, 05:18:47 PM »

Thanks for letting us know.  This thread will likely help someone else in the future, which means that you will have hepled them by asking your questions.  This site does rock!

Thanks,
Wayne

StatFreak

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2009, 05:26:05 PM »

Okay finally i understand everthing and I am glad to say it all works fine ,It all seems to be working as it should,right after I got it going my kid hit 720 credits....Im pretty proud of the boy.....anyway I couldn't have done it without everyone's help and I greatly appreciate all of your knowledge.I have got a lot to learn.. THIS SITE ROCKS !!!!!!!!
I will be making a contribution shortly........
Thanks again all........
Triple diamond

Ecstatic / Top Award Dancing Party  Glad to hear that the machine is up and running! You should post a picture of your 720 hit in the "Best Hits at Home" thread. propeller

A donation would be greatly appreciated.  applause applause  The site hosting is paid for solely through member donations. yes

StatFreak  garfield
NLG Global Moderator

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.