5th Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway. 2-1-2014 to 4-25-2014.

(1/5) > >>

Bettor Slots:
It is my extreme pleasure once again to kick off this years 5th Annual Bettor Slots NLG Giveaway....yeah !!!  I look forward to this every year and this year is a real milestone.  I can remember looking at my wife on our 5th anniversary and saying really…we made it this long?!?!?!?  To which she of course replied…yeah…consider yourself lucky....  Anyway, every year to see the excitement before, during, and after this event is all pretty cool and makes me feel good about the effort.

This past year has been one of the best for NLG in my mind.  This is really a tight community of helping one another out.  I've seen new members and respected Vendors stepping up making the site all the better for everyone.  I've seen Veteran members keeping on top of the posts and helping out when they can.  I've seen members protecting one another from some too good to be true ads from negative Karma members and fly by night sellers that naturally show up on any public Forum.  I've seen members step up and go above and beyond to help another get their machine running...even going as far as to send free parts as if their time wasn't enough.  I've seen some new respected Vendors on the home page that offer fair deals on parts and I've seen the veteran Vendors step up and offer the same great service they've given for years.  And I've seen some great graphic improvements to the site to make things easier to find as well.  All that and more makes me keep coming back, wanting to contribute in any way I can to keep this site going and making it all possible.  Without NLG, where would you be with your hobby at this point?!?!?!

Pictured below is the prize pool hopefully to get you guys going.  Come on NLG Members...lets make the best year for NLG yet !!!

Jim
Bettor Slots Company

Bettor Slots:

Bettor Slots:

Bettor Slots:

Bettor Slots:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page