M slot Igt issues...

(1/2) > >>

motom67:
Hello, I'm working on a  Mardi Gras Jewels, Igt slot M as shown in the picture I uploaded. My friend whom owns it said that its worked in the past. however i noticed that there was a loose cc (16-d) not plugged in the cc area. 
I'm missing a coin acceptor and am getting an out of order and tilt call attendant message. I'm not familiar with the M slots but own and have fixed numerous issues on several IGT S+ slot machines. The 2nd pic is of the cc area. There is only one set of unused wires and I'm used to having more than this for an cc.  I need help locating a cc correct for the machine. I also need to understand this machine. I do have the manual.  Thanks a bunch for looking.

Neonkiss:
Power off and then power on the machine.
Do the reel reset? Be sure all four of the kickers reset. You might have one or two that are not resetting.

motom67:
All reels are tight after start up. None are loose or can be turned by hand. Ill add pictures and possibly video.

motom67:
I hear click click click click and all kickers appear to reset.  I can't post videos. Sorry. iPhone.

motom67:
Does anyone have any pictures of their M slot that shows their Coin Comparitor area?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page