IGT M machine Mardi Gras

(1/1)

David B Fowler:
I just acquired this machine and it plays fine. The only problem I am having might not be a problem, so here goes. If I play and win, anything up to and including 15 coins, plays sound when it adds the coins to the meter. If I get any higher wins, it makes no sounds as it adds the credits, but it does add the credits fine. Is this normal? I checked the dips on the sound board and they appear to be set ok but I dont see an adjustment for the payout sounds to be disabled or enabled. Strange that is produces sounds for only wins that are less than 20.
Just wondering about it.
Also looking for the linkage to get the coin return working, it has nothing under the button to the mech.
Dave
 :103-

Neonkiss:
CRS, but that machine may have had a bell for anything over the 15 credits.
I have worked on a few over the years but....  :103-

David B Fowler:
Ok my friend..... dont know about the bell, all electronic sounds. I will not let it rent too much space in my head. Still plays well and is really clean and shinny.
Dave

cowboygames:
It would have been an electromechanical bell mounted somewhere inside the cabinet. May be there and not working or taken out and the plug is still there. Your choice if you want to add it back or not. My Bally 6000 does the same thing on 200+ credit wins

David B Fowler:
OK... I will look at the manual better to see if one was there. To me it doesnt make sense to have a bell ring on a 20 coin win when they have electronic sounds for everything up to that amount when there is a 25, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 600, 800 and a Jackpot of 2000. I would expect maybe at 250 and above but not as low as 20 when there is electronic sounds programmed in.
I do appreciate any and all info from yall.
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index