Mills Key

(1/1)

David B Fowler:
I have a lock with a stamp on the back side that is  ... T  7636 ... does anyone know where I might find that key? I have a contact that can re key it but would be nice to have the original key if possible.  :331-
The Fatman       

CVslots:
Just drill it...don't risk damaging the machine trying to pry into it, it's not happening..not without damage. Only way is to drill...

David B Fowler:
Well ... if the # is located on the back of the lock, there is a good chance to door is open for me to read it.  :279-  But it is a Vest Pocket door and thats why I was able to open it without damaging it or the box at all. They are easy to open if you have a little wiggle room. But I guess finding a key that will match that # is like finding a needle in a hay stack. I was wondering if anyone had ended up with a machine that cuts them and has he blanks but maybe a thing of the past that's gone.
I have had to drill out my share on the regular slots, except one time the wood at the bottom was cracked and separated enough i was able to bend it down and slide the door out at the bottom. When I took it apart the whole case fell apart. Thanks for the input and I will keep my fingers crossed in finding a key.
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index