Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 06:11:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  The Slot Shop **Tech Talk**
| | |-+  Quick Question About Game EPROM
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick Question About Game EPROM  (Read 14816 times)
Brianzz
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 05:04:00 AM »

With 0 credits on the machine press the self test button until you get a  0  2 on your meters.. then change the 0 to a 1 with the spin button. Make sure your volume is turned up first, they may already be enabled.
5 ACES
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 16

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 05:09:56 AM »

Awesome!! That worked! Thank You!! Now how do I set the credit limit vs the hand payout and how do I get the credit light to stay on longer that 30 seconds?
Brianzz
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 05:37:06 AM »

same way you did the reel spin sounds.. just go to option 0  5.. that's the credit mode, change that to a 2 with the spin button, then exit and wait 30 seconds with no credits and you should be in credit mode from then on out. Test button on past that after you set it, stop at 0  13 and make sure it's set to 1, that shows your handpay amounts on the display when you hit them.

Keep hitting the test button till you get to page 7  1 , you want to set that amount as your handpay amount.. meaning any cashout of that amount or greater will handpay automatically. Use spin to change the digits and the jackpot reset key to move to the next digit.

Then move to 7  2 that's the lower jackpot limit.. meaning any hit of that amount or greater will handpay. Change digits with spin, move to next digit with JP reset key

Then move to 7  3 that's the credit limit.. how many credits you can accumulate on the game. Change digits with spin, move to next digit with JP reset key, I set mine to 9998, I think 1271 is the finicky chip that doesn't do well with 9999, so you can get 9998 credits on the game.

I'll send you the PSR from my personal collection if you PM me your email
5 ACES

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2009, 06:16:59 AM »

Thank You Brianzz!! It's all setup now. I got confused and forgot about having to turn the reset ket to scroll through some of the settings. Thanks again for all of your help!!!
jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 624

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2009, 10:17:42 AM »

Per the mechanicals.... rather than taking your toys completely apart would it not be an option to connect these up to a drill or electric screwdriver and advance or rewind the meter ?

I tried using a dremel with a sprocket. You are only allowed to reverse the meter - you cannot advance forward...if the meter has 600,000 credits on it, it will take about three hours to do...plus the ratcheting lever (sort of like a clock thingy) will be so worn out that you'll still be throwing the thing into the bushes.  It's somewhat easier to completely dis-assemble the meter and put it back together...but you have to have the patience of a clockmaker.

Couldn't you hook up the correct voltage to make the meter advance forward on its own??
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2009, 01:06:10 PM »

Jonathan  couple of old sayings fit here  "If it ain't broke don't fix it"  another I like better but I have to clean it up some  " don't have sexual intercourse with a sore penis"  Buzz

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
5 ACES

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2009, 05:50:29 PM »

Jonathan  couple of old sayings fit here  "If it ain't broke don't fix it"  another I like better but I have to clean it up some  " don't have sexual intercourse with a sore penis"  Buzz

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao Just curious though, how much does a meter cost? I have three on mine and they seem to be a single unit with three meters built into it.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2009, 10:07:47 PM »

Awesome!! That worked! Thank You!! Now how do I set the credit limit vs the hand payout and how do I get the credit light to stay on longer that 30 seconds?

I suggest option 5 0 instead of 5 2. That is automatic credits -- you never need to turn the button on or off. All wins go to the meter no matter what.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.