Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 12:16:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  EBay and other online auction sites news and info.
| |-+  Craigs List (Moderator: Brianzz)
| | |-+  Dementia In Phoenix
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dementia In Phoenix  (Read 16833 times)
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« on: October 13, 2012, 11:27:22 PM »

Anybody caught the action on craigslist in Phoenix? This guy was here on the site a while back bitching about his ads getting flagged by dealers and all he's trying to do is make a living. Some might remember him, he didn't use any punctuation and always used all caps in his posts. Now he's threatening the life of a slot shop owner, with posted ads, for flagging HIS ads on craigslist. What a nut...  rotflmao rotflmao

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/eld/3337339976.html

FREE SLOT MACHINE REPAIR (right where you live gambler but not 4 long)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-10-13, 5:46PM MST
Reply to this post gcbns-3337339976@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BECAUSE I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE,WORK WHAT YOU DRIVE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AND YOUR EMPLOYEES TOO!

AND AGAIN GAMBLER I KNOW YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE SO SMART THAT SOMEONE CANT FIGURE OUT WHICH ONES ARE DOIN THE FLAGGING YOU ARE VERY MUCH MISTAKEN.

AND I HAVE GIVEN ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE WHERE YOU WORK WHAT YOU DRIVE TO ALL THE OTHER SLOT DEALERS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FLAGGING SO I AM NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO IS GUNNING FOR YOU AHOLE SO KEEP IT UP BECAUSE PAYBACK IS A BITCH

THE THING ABOUT A HUMAN YOU CAN ONLY PUSH THEM SO FAR BEFORE THEY CRACK SO KEEP IT UP FLAGGERS YOUR NUMBERS COMMING UP SOON LIKE I SAID I HAVE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO FIND OUT WHICH ONES ARE DOING THE FLAGGING AND I KNOW EXCATLY WHICH ONES STARTED IT AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO IS TO TAKE OUT THE STARTERS OF THIS BULLSHIT FLAGGING BECAUSE AFTER YOUR LIFE HAS ENDED THEN THE REST WILL BE NEXT.

Jimise
Don't pick it up by the candle!
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 75

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 12:29:42 AM »

Someone sounds a little upset.........
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 12:49:43 AM »

Yeah, and he's gonna end up as part of Joes pink underwear crew if he keeps it up
CVslots

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 01:30:55 AM »

I remember him....and I don't like what he's doing, but its all fair trade...everyone has the right to advertise. It is up to our customers to determine through reputation, trust, and history whom they choose to do business with. This guy is Wacko, and those are threats. If you're not doing enough business that one ad removal impacts you, then perhaps one should consider a different career/business/livelihood....Just saying, does friendly competition really need to come to this? Cmon here...Hold your own by doing good business and treating customers right. It's not rocket science, just the way businesses survive competition.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 01:38:12 AM by CVslots » Logged

Jimise
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 03:21:26 AM »

His ad has been flagged for removal......
Neonkiss

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 11:31:00 AM »

Beware of those who post is all CAPS....

They are nuts.  Crazy
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 12:03:55 PM by Neonkiss » Logged

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 698

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 11:38:37 AM »

Hmmm ... did they ever find the Craig's List Killer?   Crazy

I remember this guy.  Lunatic. yes
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 01:35:39 PM »

They are nuts.  Crazy

NEON WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT ??

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Neonkiss

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 02:36:42 PM »

They are nuts.  Crazy

NEON WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT ??
Oh, and let's not forget bold caps...
 arrow arrow arrow arrow wave Crazy rotflmao frying pan frying pan frying pan

Jimise
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 03:59:28 PM »

Their back! Any takers?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/for/3338036050.html

GO AHEAD FLAG ME AGAIN BECAUSE I LOVE IT.

I am getting a lawyer to file a claim againest the one arm gambler for unlawful removable of all my slot machine ads that I have been posting on CL for years now if you have been a victim of the unlawful removable of your ads please contact me and give your name and address so you can be contacted once its filed so you can be included in the law suit so we can sue for lost income for every ads thats been removed by them and their family and friends.
The claim will be filed againest all who works for them thats including the family and friends that have participated in the unlawful removable and all the names I have gathered from all the emails that I have recieved that are from their fake emails accounts that they have been using when they are trying to hide their identity because stupid people don't understand that anything thats done on a computer email,and texts can be looked at when ever you use CL all that information is logged and can be gotten by a Judge through the courts and can be traced to the ones doing all the flagging.
If you join you may or may not be getting money but it sure will put a hurt on the gambler for being such a dishonest business.
Once the judge allows that information I will be going after all the persons responable for doing the flagging everyone thats been doing the flagging will include in the lawsuit.

WHO WANTS TO JOIN IN ON THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINEST ONE ARM GAMBLER 4 FLAGGING SLOT MACHINE ADS OFF CL

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 04:38:15 PM »

ONE OF TWO THINGS HAPPENED TODAY EITHER HE'S A MEMBER OF THIS SITE AND SAW NENON'S SARCASTIC REMARK, OR HE TOOK HIS MEDS TODAY !!    Silly Me! Duh! 

No No No I just figured it out, have anyone of you ever been in Phoenix in the summer ??  Holy S**t it's hot enough to boil the blood in your brain.  Naa that don't work, he's a slot dealer, doesn't have any brains !!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 04:45:15 PM by Buzz » Logged

CVslots

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 05:42:02 PM »

Im willing to bet he's a watcher here...How many "slot dealers" do you know that are not familiar with NLG?

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 06:33:36 PM »

Golly  maybe I made a mistake, I wouldn't want to offend anyone !!  Phoenix is actually a beautiful place, the best view of it is in your mirror as your leaving !!

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2012, 06:37:18 PM »

Buzz, watch what you say or he'll get his lawyer after you.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2012, 06:47:31 PM »

Any lawyer that will take this case can be bribed with a CDS 5 line Big Cheese. ( and I still have one )( I didn't say it works )

CVslots

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 06:57:39 PM »

Oh Buzz, have I got a deal for you! I have a topper for that Big Cheese machine!

Jimise
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 10:03:12 PM »

Here is a reply to the lawsuit....

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/3338979348.html

I will be joining forces with the law suit due to being removed by the slot shop in question I don't care if I get paid for it I just want to see the scumbag go down in flames.

I was laid off from my job I have been looking for work and having no luck just spending money on gas to drive around in search of work and its been just a waist money and time so I am asking if you need any work done on your slot machine I may be able to help you out.

If you need a battery replaced in your IGT slot machine I can help you out I charge a flat rate to come to you home to fix a error 12 if you want to replace the battery yourself I will sell you a battery for $10.00 these batterys are the easyest to replace and if you try and replace the battery with the same kind as the original thats installed on your mother board you can cause major damage to the cpu mother board thats why I sell and use the best kind when I replace the batteries.

I also do other repairs.
If you decide to let me fix your slot machine email me with details about the problems you are having and what errors codes you may have and what make and model your slot machine is all this info will help in finding what the problem may be before traveling to your home and not having the correct parts to fix.
I charge very reasonable prices to fix your slot machines.

HERE WE GO AGAIN I WAS REMOVED BY ONE OF THE SO CALLED HONEST SLOT MACHINE SHOPS WHY WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH A SLOT SHOP THAT KEEPS REMOVING MY ADS THAT TO ME VERY DIS-HONEST BUSINESS PRATICES TO BE REMOVING ME FROM CL WHEN NONE OF THE CATAGORIES THAT THEY ARE USING ARE NOT TRUE IN MY CASE SO ITS TOTALY UNFAIR AND VERY STUPID FOR A BUSINESS TO BEING DOING IT I MEAN IT REALLY LOOKS BAD ON THEIR PART BECAUSE ITS VERY DISHONEST.

cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »

Looks to be the same guy in all the posts. Must be joining himself for his own lawsuit. When he was here on the site he had more than one member account and they'd stick up for each other till they got caught and thrown off.
Jimise
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2012, 10:15:05 PM »

Here is a reply from Gamblers...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/hsd/3337189826.html

Hi folks!

Recently a competitor claims to KNOW who we are. Thats Great except I hope everyone knows who we are!!!
Simply put we are the "competition"

#1.We have been doing in home and IN STORE repairs of slot machines since 1993. (Yes we are Licensed with the State, City and with the US Department of Justice and Nevada Gaming commission)
#2 We have been stocking slot machine parts in our stores and our service trucks since the day we opened.
#3 Our prices are fair and honest and we care about our customers before during and after the sale or repair.

What do we have to say about our competitors???

Thanks for your continued support over the years buying and selling parts to and from us. We really appreciate your business.

As far as the out of work mystery slot tech goes. I am really confused why you did not ask us for a job instead of slandering and threatening us on craig's list all the time??? At this point I wish I knew who you were so we don't hire you because I would not want that temper in our customers homes... This is the first and last mention in an ad you will ever get from us sir. Please consider doing the same we have no problem with you earning a living fixing slots your little spats or the top of the list CL syndrome is in your head or something. I don't even know who you are. I wish you nothing but the best in all your endeavors. So please stop harassing us and other slot business's with your negative ads, we are not running for office.

Thanks again everyone for your continued support adding to our happy growing customer base. :-)
Bob Entis Jr!
One Arm Gambler's Founder
9838 North 19th Ave. Suite B
480-921-4248
480-307-1278 Personal Cell

PostingID: 3337189826

Neonkiss

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2012, 10:42:07 PM »

I have a old Bally EM that was refurbished by the one arm gambler many years ago.
It IS one of the nicest machines in my collection. They do a great job at refurbs.

My second nicest Bally EM was refurbed by IGT themselves....

CVslots

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012, 10:46:56 PM »

This is such a freakin high school BS soap opera! Its like CL Turf Wars! I dont know who the heck these guys are, but why all the drama??? Why doesnt the first guy (lawsuit guy) just shut up and go on with business? Here's a clue, don't like the fact an ad got pulled from CL? Then perhaps one should actually PAY for some advertising instead of being cheap and relying on CL?!?!? Sure, it's convenient, but what part of FREE isn't clear? You get what you pay for. It's not as though any out of pocket $$$ were paid and the ad was pulled!?!?!  Scratch Head

Everyone knows word of mouth is the best advertising and always will be. If that alone doesnt keep a business afloat, then maybe there is bigger problems that could use more attention than worrying and fretting about who flagged a damn ad!

All right I'm done with this crap. It's stressing me out and I don't even know of either of these guys!  bust gut laughing

cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 11:47:36 PM »

It's all one guy Ros, multiple personality disorder or some kind of crap. When no one sticks up for him he posts as a different person and sticks up for himself. Both personalities make similar grammatical errors
CVslots

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2012, 01:46:00 AM »

Whew!!! Thank God for youCowboy!  applause applause applause I guess a "crazy" guy every now and then helps keep us sane! I thought I was off-course or something, wasn't sure?!?! Thanks for reassuring me! I can sleep now...thank you again...

Roz  propeller

cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 01:50:24 AM »

Welcome yes
CUDA3134
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2012, 03:12:44 AM »

I tried to hire this person last week to help me out on a problem I was having programing a S2000 multi denom after a change from ticket to coin. In return he accused me of flagging his adds and started using my name in his Delusional rants and threatening me.  Lets just say I did the right thing.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.