Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:33:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  EBay and other online auction sites news and info.
| |-+  Craigs List (Moderator: Brianzz)
| | |-+  Dementia In Phoenix
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dementia In Phoenix  (Read 16832 times)
CUDA3134
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 03:15:56 AM »

You Missed this one

Visit the posting at http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/sys/3333059540.html to contact the person who posted this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

free slot machine repair (your neighborhoods next)
Date: 2012-10-11, 8:08PM

THE THING ABOUT A HUMAN YOU CAN ONLY PUSH THEM SO FAR BEFORE THEY CRACK SO KEEP IT UP FLAGGERS YOUR NUMBERS COMMING UP SOON LIKE I SAID I HAVE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO FIND OUT WHICH ONES ARE DOING THE FLAGGING AND I KNOW EXCATLY WHICH ONES STARTED IT AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO IS TO TAKE OUT THE STARTERS OF THIS BULLSHIT FLAGGING BECAUSE AFTER YOUR LIFE HAS ENDED THEN THE REST WILL BE NEXT.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Jimise
Don't pick it up by the candle!
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 75

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 03:24:57 AM »

Gone now..

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OneArmGambler
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 04:16:27 AM »

This is such a freakin high school BS soap opera! Its like CL Turf Wars! I dont know who the heck these guys are, but why all the drama??? Why doesnt the first guy (lawsuit guy) just shut up and go on with business? Here's a clue, don't like the fact an ad got pulled from CL? Then perhaps one should actually PAY for some advertising instead of being cheap and relying on CL?!?!? Sure, it's convenient, but what part of FREE isn't clear? You get what you pay for. It's not as though any out of pocket $$$ were paid and the ad was pulled!?!?!  Scratch Head

Everyone knows word of mouth is the best advertising and always will be. If that alone doesnt keep a business afloat, then maybe there is bigger problems that could use more attention than worrying and fretting about who flagged a damn ad!

All right I'm done with this crap. It's stressing me out and I don't even know of either of these guys!  bust gut laughing

I Agree!!! Nevertheless I only know one of the guys... LOL Thanks everyone ---Bob Jr One Arm Gambler

"SLOTS" The gift that keeps on giving! And taking and taking...
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2012, 01:25:14 PM »

Well, we thought he was done....then yesterday seen a post on Phoenix CL where he's back at it...and he's naming names! Weirdo!

Jimise
Don't pick it up by the candle!
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 75

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2012, 10:04:15 PM »

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/3339937512.html

THANKS DALE LAWRENCE FOR FLAGGING ALL MY SLOT MACHINE ADS YESTERDAY (PROVING YOU ARE ALSO DOING THE FLAGGING)

Date: 2012-10-15, 5:44AM MST
Reply to this post Reply to: c68vk-3339937512@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

YOU ALSO WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE LAW SUIT DALE I WANT TO THANKYOU BECAUSE YOU WERE THE LAST ONE TO SHOW YOUR STUPID FACE JUST IN TIME TO BE INCLUDED IN THE LAW SUIT.

EVERYBODY THAT HAS CONTACT ME TO JOIN IN ON THE LAW SUIT NOW THEY ALL KNOW ABOUT YOU TOO SO EVERYBODY HERE IS ANOTHER REMOVER (FLAGGER) ITS NAME IS( "DALE LAWRENCE" 623-670-4001 ) I WONT PUT YOUR ADDRESS UP BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYBODY FIRE BOMMING YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE I WILL TAKING YOU DOWN ANOTHER WAY.

AND WHATS FOR SURE GOING TO SCREW YOU IS THE EMAIL I OF YOU STATING YOU WILL BE FLAGGING ME ITS FROM MONTH AGO FROM YOU SAYING I WAS FLAGGING YOU AND WHEN THE JUDGE ALLOWS THE RELEASE OF THE DOCUMENTS PROVING i HAVE NOT YOU AND THE OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN DOING WILL BE SORRY.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3339937512

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.