Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 12:53:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  EBay and other online auction sites news and info.
| |-+  Craigs List (Moderator: Brianzz)
| | |-+  Game King Glass for sale!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game King Glass for sale!  (Read 2033 times)
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 698

« on: October 29, 2012, 05:54:48 PM »

For privacy's sake, I crossed out they guy's phone number, but as long as the ad is still available, it should be in the ad.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/clt/3371828707.html

What I have are the fronts that are hard to find from slot Machines There Hard to find, Some of these are dated back to 1988 and most of them are dated in 1993.There are 34 total. All come in original boxes, mostly from I.G.T. There are a few that are different makes.These will make a great addition to any game room, I will give you length and how high they measure. There are a total of 10 different kinds, THERE are extra one's that match the same item, Most of these on a 1 to 10 are a 91/2....
I'll give you a rating on what I think they are like from a 1 to 10. You will see the pictures on each one.Here are the sizes and how many.
1. 6 Game links 17 1/2 wide 6 1/2 high approx. on a 1 to 10 =9
2. 3.All Star Poker 1 at 17 1/2 wide 6 1/2 high approx 2 at 9 1/2 high 17 1/4 wide on a 1 to 10 =9
3. 6 Mufti Game Touch screens 17 1/4 wide approx 9'' High these are very nice it's a 9 1/2 rating with 1 that has more writing on it. It's like new
4. 1. Only. California Dream. This is a very nice piece some of it was hand painted also.This is a good for a collector. It's a 9 1/2 on the Richter scale. 19 1/2 wide 15" high
5. 1 .The Blazing 1199 this one has some chip sides on it, Just a little rough around the edges, on a 1 to 10 =4 it's not real bad, looks like it had a tough life though.
6. 1 only, Slots of Luck, size is 19 1/2 long and 8" high. This is a collectors dream. It's a 9 on the Richter scale.
7. 1 only Tropical Heat 20 1/2 wide and approx 93/4 high as you can see in the picture it needs some help. About a 4 1/2 on the Richter scale.
8. 6 Game Links from I.G.T. 17 1/2 wide and approx 6 1/2 high. Very good condition. A 9 1/2 on the Richter scale. There like new.
9. 8 more of the Game King fronts, these are bigger in size 23 1/2 wide and approx 91/2 high. They are also like new. Very good condition.a 9 1/2
I am looking for the best offer.You can take one Item, or group them up, or just take the whole thing?
My name is Doug My number is ###-#### call or email for any questions you might have.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.