Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 06:38:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  s2000 double diamond 5 line pay lites
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: s2000 double diamond 5 line pay lites  (Read 5321 times)
bindlesniff
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« on: May 31, 2013, 11:18:26 AM »

I hope im posting this in the right place.......my s2000 5 line pay double diamond has..to the left of reel 1,,,,5 lamps that light up as you put more coins in,,up to 5.......to indicate what your bet is,,,,,,none of these illuminate,,,,,,the machine is set to credit,,that is,,,,you have to feed the coins in,,then transfer the bet thru pushing the bet 1 credit button,,then you can spin the reels,,,,,i have this feeling these lamps are non operating because the machine is not set on cash....but im guessing,,,,,also the bv works perfect,,except the leds that light up the bv,,arent working,,,,,but,,one problem at a time,,,,,,theres some way to change this cash credit option thru the menu,,but i cant sem to find it,,help!!...thanks...j stitt
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 11:52:02 AM »

I think it's menu 3.1 (maybe 3.1.1?) where you would change all coins to go to game. Don't quote me on this, but go in and look around in the menu.

I'm still  coffee coffee coffee, so can't trust my brain completely yet!

bindlesniff
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 11:59:59 AM »

ok,,ill do that..but..to change options..involves..pushing..some key or other,,,,is it the bet  1 coin key..or the spin reels....???thanks  j stitt
CVslots

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 12:07:56 PM »

Service/Change and Bet 1 buttons - Page Up and Down (navigate through the menus)
Spin Reels - Enter
Play Max - Save and Exit

Just look at the lit buttons as Up and Down arrows, Enter, and Save/Exit (and that's from left to right).

bindlesniff
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 12:14:52 PM »

k thanks,,,,,,,im gonna print this out and try it later,,,,theres not to much chance of screwin something up doin this,,is there,,??..press the white button on the cpu....?.and you do this with the door closed...?.sorry for these stupid questions,,im a bad combination of a novice and a technocoward,,,,,,ha.....
CVslots

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 12:19:38 PM »

Ha! Technocoward, love that!

Without a key chip, you can't do much damage. I mean, don't go changing stuff just to be changing stuff, but all in all, you're pretty safe. Press the white button and don't close the door completely. Go through and just cruise through the menus and you'll get a feel for it.

bindlesniff
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 12:33:47 PM »

OK......i got into this and no damage done,,,,,,however,,,when i got to 3.1.1...it said  credit mode.......i didnt see anywhere to change it to cash mode,,,,,does this mean that  cash mode is not available,,,>????,,,,,,or do i need to press..errr.what,,,,,when i pressed the page up page down buttons,,,,,,it went to machine serial number one way..and the 2 menu the other way....????,,i highly recommed not holding your breath while pressing any buttons  just sayin...
CVslots

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 01:02:02 PM »

Ok...a little more coffee in me now and brain is starting to function! A little research turned up a post from Foster awhile back, and apparently, you will need a Key chip (access chip) to change the set up. You will need to go to Key Chip Menu 7.1

7.1 key chip menu
7.1.10 Options

Coins In Multi-Denomination - Inserted coins are directed to the credit meter.

Single Denomination – Coin handling is set in Key Chip Menu 7.1.10.2. Inserted coins can be directed to the credit meter only up to the credit limit or to the coins played meter up to the maximum bet with additional coins directed to either the player or the credit meter. If using a multi-coin, multi-line paytable, coins are always directed to the coins/credit meter.

Is your game Multi-Denom (plays different denominations like .01, .02., .05, .25)? Or is it a single denom, like a .25 machine?

bindlesniff
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 02:02:48 PM »

it plays quarters only........when you say key chip.....is that a chip you insert somewhere on the cpu..if it is,,,,looks like im gonna enjoy credit for the rest of my playing days....but thanks for the info,,,,,i think in this case ,,im gonna leave well enough alone.....if using a multi line paytable,,,,,coins are always directed to the coins /credit meter.....kinda explains the whole thing,,,,this is a great forum,,,,,,thanks again,,
CVslots

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 02:12:23 PM »

You can get a Key Chip for $10-15 shipped.  If you'd ever like one, let me know. It's just a chip that you install on the MPU, power on machine, then power off, remove key chip, and change your settings as you wish. It's not a big deal really. Whenever you're feeling "technoconfident", let me know!  rotflmao

bindlesniff
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 03:01:45 PM »

ok...thanks,,price seems great,,,,,ill have to work my way up to this,,,,ive only had this machine 3 weeks,,,,,,i need some time to talk to it,,,,,it has to trust me before i do the operation....
CVslots

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 03:23:13 PM »

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing  I understand completely. You will become more familiar with it. Just play it and have fun.

Jim
MIDWEST SLOTS

Total Karma Storms: 288

513-984-2201

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »

did you do the obvious?   the denom. lamp is on all the time, just interchange the lamp and socket from the 5 paylines to the denom. panel, this will tell you if the bulbs are good, you can check the bv lamps in the same fashion.

MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma.
bindlesniff
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 03:58:09 PM »

ya know,,that seems easy and i didnt think of it,,,,,gonna try that now,,,,,,
bindlesniff
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 04:07:03 PM »

wow.....the 25 cent lamp is burned out,,,,,along with all 5 of the 1 thru 5 payline lamps.....anyone know where i can get some a these lamps..???....you guys are,,GOOD......i turned the machine off,,extracted all 6 lamps,,,open,,,,,all of em....why didnt i think a this??....
bindlesniff
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 06:13:01 PM »

these lamps are real small...jfk 73.....14 volt,,,,,anyone know if that sounds right,,,,i found a place i can get em,,,,but want to make sure,,,,,,,the right lamps are in there to begin with,,,,,,
CVslots

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 06:41:57 PM »

#73 is a common lamp. How many do you need? 6?

bindlesniff
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 09:02:35 PM »

ya...i just found a place on line and ordered 10..........they were really reasonable,,,,,,32 cents each,,,,,,on the one hand,,,,it seems strange,all 6 were burned out,,,,,but on the other,,,,,i dont know how many thousands of hours they were fired up for,,,,,,the 14 volt thing sound right to you???.....where else in the world,,,,,can you get this many talented people,,,,,ready to help someone else out,,,,,also..this sounds like a stupid question,,,,,but,,do i need to turn the machine off to remove or install these lamps??....the reason im asking is theres warning stickers in several places about not removing,,ANYTHING,,with the power on,,,,thanks..j stitt
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.