Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:04:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Product-Specific Software Manual "Top Dollar"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Product-Specific Software Manual "Top Dollar"  (Read 1578 times)
Jackpot
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 124

I buy-Sell-Restore & have parts for older slots

« on: April 12, 2009, 01:21:09 AM »

Hi, Good Slot People!

I need to change a IGT S-2000 "Top Dollar" game from small coin .25 cent, To small coin .05 cent. Book said to look to product-Specific Software Manual for setting coin denominations. I guess I need one? I need to know which key chip program to use to enter the software to change this, yes it has a bill valuator so I need to do this. Sounds a lot like C.D.S. to me, where you enter set up, and program coin denomination, and on C.D.S. game and percentage plus 1-5 or 25 coin bets. Anyway, can someone shoot me a product specific software manual for IGT S-2000 "Top Dollar" game? Or, maybe tell me what I need to know to effect this denomination change for my first time inside the S-2000, time for me to learn the S-2000?
Thank You for any help your willing to share with me! 
Rodger Knutson
jackpot7(#)ix.netcom.com

Burning Resistor

MODERATOR NOTE: EMAIL ADDRESS MODIFIED TO PREVENT SPAM FROM WEB CRAWLERS
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 06:48:39 AM by StatFreak » Logged

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 02:58:02 AM »

you think this may help you?

http://www.newlifegames.net/uploads/up/S2000_A.zip
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.