Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:31:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  A few questions about chips...
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A few questions about chips...  (Read 15626 times)
staz
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 12:47:15 AM »

your gonna need a multi denom touch pad or a multi denom button..... if your machine has a plate like in the picture  you can install ia  multi denom button there....

* IMAG1390.jpg (722.33 KB, 2560x1920 - viewed 231 times.)
bwinkl04
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 12:53:14 AM »

I have a button in there. I reprogrammed to use it, but it never lights up,  and does nothing when pressed.  I did see a few posts that said if I have a 663 display, which I do, the button won't work, I have to have a touch pad. I am going to order one tomorrow. I am way more concerned about the Hopper not working.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 01:01:37 AM »

OK Brian, ignore Roz telling you need to do a clear, a clear is only needed if your changing the accounting denom. Get back into key setup and the next setting below where you set the player denom you MUST enable all four games for the pay percentages you want. ( the four denoms ) Just toggle between the cash out and the service buttons and save each one with the Max button.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
staz
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 01:11:33 AM »

ok you need to go into config mode and make sure all the settings for a hopper are set correctly...... also for tito you need to set a few settings in there..... make sure these settings are as follows
1 coinless mode is disabled
2 validation type is system mode
3 voucher redemtion SAS
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 02:46:20 AM »

Roz Look at reply #10  I didn't know he had a touch pad and I sent him a button, I'm guessing he has both of them hooked up.  Scratch Head Scratch Head

muted muted muted

OK Brian, ignore Roz telling you need to do a clear, a clear is only needed if your changing the accounting denom. Get back into key setup and the next setting below where you set the player denom you MUST enable all four games for the pay percentages you want. ( the four denoms ) Just toggle between the cash out and the service buttons and save each one with the Max button.

muted muted muted muted muted muted

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2013, 03:07:45 AM »

I thought you would like that.   wtf1 your trying to  help that's more than most do on here.   Roz look at it this way, if you told everyone everything you know, pretty soon they would be as smart as you are.  Keep em guessing, everynow and then say something real stupid, I do and they just figure I'm off my Meds again. Anyone want to talk about eprom burners ????????????

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
CVslots

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2013, 03:14:18 AM »

I thought you would like that.   wtf1 your trying to  help that's more than most do on here.   Roz look at it this way, if you told everyone everything you know, pretty soon they would be as smart as you are.  Keep em guessing, everynow and then say something real stupid, I do and they just figure I'm off my Meds again. Anyone want to talk about eprom burners ????????????

You SOB....here I deleted all the good stuff I had typed and replaced it with the little red faced guy!!!!!

I'm not pissed at all, but don't tell Darrell, he's downstairs seeing if he can change a machine to MD without clearing it!!!!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

bwinkl04

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2013, 08:37:37 PM »

I did this when I programmed the unit. I just double checked it, and it is definitely setup for all four denoms. Now, since this has the S+ game chip in it, I only have one game and game percentage to chose. But it is setup for all four denominations.

ok you need to go into config mode and make sure all the settings for a hopper are set correctly...... also for tito you need to set a few settings in there..... make sure these settings are as follows
1 coinless mode is disabled
2 validation type is system mode
3 voucher redemtion SAS

Coinless was disabled, I switched validation to system mode, and voucher redemption to SAS.

The Hopper is now working! Thank you!
The TITO seems to still not be reading the tickets, and when I put in $200 in cash and hit the payout button it says hand pay instead of printing a ticket. Thats new.
staz
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 10:42:17 PM »

you need to go in communication options then go to bally miser set up and go to miser channel and set it to OFF then go to SAS setup and find sas primary channel and change it to 3...... that will make tito work.....  

also under cashout make sure player cashout is enabled and make sure handpay display is enabled.....
all these options are accesable by hitting the white little button on the mpu..... if printer is still not working you might have to key the machine and make sure its enabled....
NOTE any time you ever do a clear on a s2000 machine you will have to enable printer in config options.......

THIS SHOULD FIX YOUR ISSUES.......
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 10:50:17 PM by staz » Logged
bwinkl04

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2013, 07:05:03 PM »

you need to go in communication options then go to bally miser set up and go to miser channel and set it to OFF then go to SAS setup and find sas primary channel and change it to 3...... that will make tito work..... 

also under cashout make sure player cashout is enabled and make sure handpay display is enabled.....
all these options are accesable by hitting the white little button on the mpu..... if printer is still not working you might have to key the machine and make sure its enabled....
NOTE any time you ever do a clear on a s2000 machine you will have to enable printer in config options.......

So close I can taste it. The TITO is working, I can read and write tickets. but now the hopper isn't paying out again. I only had $17 in credits, and it printed a ticked instead of paying with the hopper. I have it set to payout from the hopper up to $100.
staz
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2013, 10:29:41 PM »

So close I can taste it. The TITO is working, I can read and write tickets. but now the hopper isn't paying out again. I only had $17 in credits, and it printed a ticked instead of paying with the hopper. I have it set to payout from the hopper up to $100.

theres a way in the settings where the hopper will pay up to whatever limit you set it at and after that limit it will pay ya a ticket..... i dont use hoppers on my machines so im not to familliar with the settings on hopper pays.....

but im glad we all helped ya get it goin.......
bwinkl04

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2013, 09:55:17 PM »

Ok, new problem. Not sure if I should open a new thread or continue this one.

Got the multi denom touch panel and installed it and it is working perfectly.

But now, when I drop in a coin, it is rejected and falls straight through to the coin tray (not the hopper). The green light is lit on the CC, but the button the CC assembly does not add any credits to the machine. the cable looks fine, and I have tried reseting the machine a few times, and have also wiggled the wires on the CC. Still nothing. How can I test this uint to see if it is sending the signals to the CPU?
staz
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2013, 10:14:11 PM »

im not sure on this one but i think if you use a multi denom touchpad it wont let you use coins......isnt a coin comparater set on 1 type of coin???
bwinkl04

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2013, 01:47:05 AM »

im not sure on this one but i think if you use a multi denom touchpad it wont let you use coins......isnt a coin comparater set on 1 type of coin???
The coin comparator is set on one type of coin (a quarter in my case). But I would think I should be able to load it up with quarters and play .25, .50, 1.00, or 2.00 I could be very wrong on this, but thats how I understand it.
CVslots

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2013, 02:09:57 AM »

I don't see a problem with your theory....so maybe it's just a setting? You CAN have a coin-in multi-denom machine, so it has to be a setting. No offense, but we just changed a MD Coin-In game to single denom, just because we thought it was kinda stupid for the theme (5-reel, Trip Lucky 7s, 45 coin max). Who's gonna feed in 45 coins???

rickhunter
SMAA Founder and Chairman

Total Karma Storms: 226

I Void Warranties

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2013, 02:19:06 AM »

The actual value of the coin in the comparitor has nothing to do with what the machine could interpret it as.  For example, my mom's s2000 is setup to credit $1,000 for each coin in.  Then I have the Multi-denom pad setup for quarters, dollars, 5 dollars and 10 dollars.  When you cash out, it will pay a quarter for every $1000 up to hopper limit, then it pays the rest in ticket.

A slot collector is like a coin hopper in a machine that never pays out.  they just keep on accumulating assets.
CVslots

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2013, 02:58:43 AM »

Right, you can set up a machine that accepts quarters, but yet still plays $0.01, $0.02, $0.05, and $0.25...Just tell the machine what each coin in is worth (accounting denom) and then assign Md buttons as you wish. The problem comes when you set the machine for a low denom (say nickels in), but then the MD goes up to $2.00. If you are lucky and rack up a bunch of credits, the downside quickly comes when you realize you now need to pay all of that out in niçkles, should someone hit CashOut! You have a couple of options though, set up split pay, or set the Coin In at something relatively close to the highest Denom (set it to accept quarters, with highest denom quarters), or just plan on keeping a bucket of coins on hand and recycling them through the hopper a few times to complete the CashOut.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.