Mikohn Progressive Controllers Displays and other info
<< < (173/178) > >>
idesign:
Have you tried April at lemans1969 above?  I thought I recall her selling some of the stuff you are looking for.
westec1:

The Mikohn equipment that I have I got from April.

She only has a 1x2 CHAM44, not the 1x3 I'm looking for.

Thanks Wes
Thor777:
Quote from: westec1 on October 21, 2008, 12:00:25 AM

I am currently looking into building a mikohn sign, I saw a pic in one of the game room  posts. I have attached the pic.
does any one know who's game room this is? :103-
I am particularly interested in the smaller of the two signs and would like to know what hardware is inside, as I would like to try and build a sign of that size myself.
any info would be greatly appreciated :89-

Thanks Wes :88

Idesign WAS the original poster at this link...

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=77.0
stayouttadabunker:
Quote from: westec1 on October 21, 2008, 10:37:38 AM

The Mikohn equipment that I have I got from April.

She only has a 1x2 CHAM44, not the 1x3 I'm looking for.

Thanks Wes

Westec,
I got my CHAM44(LED4) w/ a CON 1S  and 3-CHAM44(LED4) display panels going...it's kinda cool!
It turns out that the Version 7.15 eprom in it supports a "1x3".
Do you think you could rewrite/alter the PSPV2.0 program to allow us to display double height characters?

for example...the top half of the letter "A" scrolls right to left at "1" speed across the top "1x3", while the bottom half the the letter "A" scrolls right to left also at "1" speed across on the bottom "1x3"?

Or, perhaps ...fool the PSP into thinking that the "2x3" is a "1x3"?
westec1:
It's not as easy as you may think, the PSP program is just an upload program for your files, it's the cham44 program that controles the display, while it is relatively easy to manipulate to add more panels it's a different story to modify the program to be double height.
When I get some spar time I plan on checking it out, but it wont be for a while.

Does your jackpot display come up in the middle of the three panels, or are you just using scrolling messages.

Wes
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page