Mikohn Progressive Controllers Displays and other info
<< < (175/178) > >>
jay:
I am sure the ribbon cable would be the same, just longer, to stretch from the far top right to the bottom.
Pete:
I'm hoping someone can help me to download the graphics files from my Mikohn Supreme Display.

The cable I'm using has pins 2, 3 & 5 connected straight through and pins 1 & 5 shorted at the display end.
I'm using an Asus Laptop with a DB9 Com Port running Windows XP Pro. The Com port is set at 9600, 8, None, 1, Xon/Xoff
The software I'm using is the Mikohn Download program. Not exactly sure of the version but it's an early one.
Everytime I run the download program it fails to read the files from the display. I just get a Time-out error.
If I run Hyperterminal I can see the sign go through its startup sequence, so I'm am getting some sort of communications but not with the download program.
Any help with this would be much appreciated.

I'm also after a copy of the Mikohn Download for Windows v2.0 User Manual PN. 990-241-18
Or, if anyone has the latest version of the download program with a graphics editor that would also be appreciated

Cheers
Pete
elvisc:
Hi all,

I have a few Mikohn controlers CON1, Gateway, CON2, ChamII and ChamII+ but its in use in machines with different Mikohn displays.
The guy that works with this conntrolers is in pensions.
I'm new with this controlers and I need any instructions manuals, service manuals, schematics for it.
What is the difference about the displays?
I have the program PSP for DOS, manual for ChamII+ but for the older controlers I don't have anything.
Exist software for Windows? If exist wher can I found it or anyone can send it to me?
Can anyone help me found this manuals, schematic, etc. for controlers and displays.
I'm from Slovenia (Europe) in Europe Mikohn don't exist any more, has been purchased from Progressive Gaming International and they don't have support for Mikohn products anymore.

I appreciate any yours help.

Thanks.
Elvis
chosmer:
I have a Mikohn Super Controller, 4.01 software.   It will not reset the Level 1 jackpot when it hits.

stayouttadabunker:
You may have to manually reset the jackpot.
It may of not be configured to automatically reset in the beginning?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page