Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 05:12:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Electromechanical
| | |-+  coin acceptor for 1971 bally 809-zt its a nickel coin acceptor
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: coin acceptor for 1971 bally 809-zt its a nickel coin acceptor  (Read 3899 times)
toyotaoutlaw
« on: March 24, 2011, 05:33:10 AM »

i really need to find one of these anyone have any suggestions on where i can get one???

this is for a 1971 bally slot machine model 809-zt its a 5 cent machine

* coin.jpg (1484.15 KB, 1536x2048 - viewed 242 times.)

* coin1.jpg (687.45 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 287 times.)
junkman
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 08:50:44 AM »

try fox slots at the top of the forum. he should have what you need

Always remember when you leave the house keep your eye's open.
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 308

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 10:47:15 AM »

I looked through Barry's items listed and didn't see a nickel coin acceptor. I have seen other people use or convert to the later model comparators, but I'm not 100% what you need to do to make them work in the older Ballys. I think you just need a 24v power supply, so that would mean tapping into the 50v circuit and using a resistor to drop the voltage,  Scratch Head I think.. Help You could Email Barry at Foxsslots and ask him if he has the older nickel acceptor, or he might even be able to help you convert yours over.. Sorry I couldn't be more help..  hissy fit  Duh!

Gary

If it's jammed, force it... If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway...
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 12:54:47 PM »

same as whats used in old bingo games/ arcade games i,m sure they are stll  for sale we had a bunch they are now on dump in nj, there has been some on ebay from time to time
toyotaoutlaw
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 08:38:08 PM »

thank you all for your suggestions i found one on ebay from fox slots!! thanks for all the help. hopefully i can get my machine working!! next thing to battle is why it does not want to pay out.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.