Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 07:44:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Electromechanical
| | |-+  Adam and Eve
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adam and Eve  (Read 3876 times)
bilsta1000
« on: August 25, 2009, 09:08:19 AM »

It's an old machine, electro mechanical. and i'm not a slot machine techie. now the problem... it kinda goes like this:

insert money.
pull arm
reels spin and stop
win or lose - no payout
little clap noise is herd
machine plays again
pull arm.. etc and it loops like this.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thankyou
Billy.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 09:23:51 PM »

Welcome to NLG Billy,

little clap noise is herd
machine plays again
pull arm.. etc
and it loops like this.

Are you saying that you can pull the handle again and initiate another spin without putting in another coin after the first spin and clap noise?

Is the machine a single coin game, a coin multiplier, or a line game?

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
bilsta1000
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 09:25:57 PM »

it says on the case 5p per play but it will give 2 plays for 10p and whenever ive tried a 5p its spat it back out.

Yes i can initiate another pull
Op-Bell
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 326

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 05:28:47 AM »

Dunno how I missed this post.

On the left side of the mechanism, there is a coil with a couple of contacts and a spring loaded ratchet. This is the "two play" relay. The larger coin trips the coil to release the ratchet, which operates a bank of contacts. As the mech cycles, a bar on the side pushes the ratchet one click, then on the next game another click, and the contacts should open. One of these contacts controls the 5p rejector. Check that it is all working as it should and the contacts aren't bent or broken. As for why no payout, there is a whole string of contacts that have to close to enable the payout, plus of course the hopper counter disk needs to be reset - this normally happens as you pull the handle if there was a payout the previous time. Check that the hopper is reset first, then if that doesn't work I'll try and walk you through the payout circuit.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.