Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:03:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Other Hobbies and Interests that our NLG members enjoy.
| |-+  Second Amendment News and Views.
| | |-+  Second Amendment News and Views.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Second Amendment News and Views.  (Read 143802 times)
bkoch
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 35

« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2010, 01:40:16 PM »

stir the pot / get cooking Ok now if I Just Increase the frame size and strength, Install fision nuclear power plant and 1000 pounds of munitions couple that with self aware cybernetic brain. I believe we can call It SKY NET. Yes the vision is become so clear.  Crazy Crazy
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2010, 09:26:44 PM »

Blake, c'mon now you know even with SLAP rounds that .50 on an Abrams is like a mosquito on a rhino. But Humvees and APC will definitely be adversely affected by it. Kind of like the full spectrum of your display from "Mini" to "Biggie"  rotflmao I do like that Barret,  yes is the mag 5 or 10 on the bolt model?

Dan (tacman)

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2010, 09:48:21 PM »

Blake

Time to beef up the bot ? - http://hacknmod.com/hack/absolutely-epic-paintball-gun-robot/
Darpa will pay you good money  Tongue Out

Ian

Thanks for the link, Ian.  Hail applause As it turns out, that site also has a page that showcases the building of an elaborate rube-goldberg machine -- in this case, a wooden marble machine -- which, to tell you the truth, I found much more interesting than the paintball gun. yummy

http://hacknmod.com/hack/absolutely-ingenious-wooden-rube-goldberg-machine/

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
bkoch
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2010, 09:56:04 PM »

Blake, c'mon now you know even with SLAP rounds that .50 on an Abrams is like a mosquito on a rhino. But Humvees and APC will definitely be adversely affected by it. Kind of like the full spectrum of your display from "Mini" to "Biggie"  rotflmao I do like that Barret,  yes is the mag 5 or 10 on the bolt model?

Dan (tacman)

I Know your right.
but it sure is a lot of fun to shoot steel targets.
The Barret is a Semi Auto and ten rounds.
M1A1 is semi auto.
I also have M14 full auto that look identical to M1A1
I have few more I post pic of later.

tacman

Genius in training.

« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2010, 10:29:39 PM »

Yea, I still kick myself. I remember when those were $1995 in the back of Shotgun News and I passed on one!  Duh! Duh! Duh!

Dan (tacman)

bkoch
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2010, 10:37:24 PM »

I remember at big five a full auto ak47 was $250 but I thought the $200 fed tax two high so I past.  Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh!
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2010, 03:06:23 AM »

A friend of mine HAD a Barrett M82 with really nice Leupold glass on it, I loved that rifle.

He moved out of California, got tired of the gun laws.

Thanks,
Bill
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2010, 09:02:11 AM »

Blake - The Barret is my favourite weopon in Delta Force (Old PC Game) - Thats probably the closest I will ever get to one. I does look like a very powerful weopon. Over here in South Africa laws to obtain legal weopons are pretty restrictive - Illegal weopons of course are another matter. My Dad tought me at an early age to handle and respect weopons but its been ages since I have actually handled one.

Stat - Missed that originally. That is amazing to see how much work went into that.
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2010, 01:43:11 AM »

REBELLION IN AMERICA
State No. 6 tells feds to stuff their gun regs
Arizona declares weapons exempt from national firearms paperwork

By Bob Unruh
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

A sixth state – Arizona – now has declared that guns made and kept inside its borders essentially are free from federal application, registration and ownership regulations in a surging movement among states that one supporter describes as a direct challenge to "a government monopoly on the supply of firearms."

Gov. Jan Brewer this week signed the state's version of a "Firearms Freedom Act," which originated in Montana and now has been adopted by six states, with several dozen more in various stages of their own plans.

Brewer issued a statement that the law is intended to give Washington the message that they should not try to "get between Arizonans and their constitutional rights."

Arizona joins Wyoming, South Dakota, Utah and Tennessee as well as Montana, where Gary Marbut of the Montana Shooting Sports Association was a key proponent.

Marbut has warned that under the current system of federal approval for gun purchases, federal registration requirements, federal restrictions and federal limits, the U.S. essentially has established a monopoly on guns.

All the information you'll ever need about guns, ammo and a special video on how to make them, found in the "Firearms Multimedia Guide."

The "Firearms Freedom Act" measures being adopted around the nation now, he said, are supported by the Ninth and Second Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and are needed to break down that monopoly.

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2010, 01:47:47 AM »

California Democrat proposes mandatory gun registration

A California Democrat is proposing a new law requiring residents to register their shotguns and rifles or go to jail, CBSNews.com has learned.

Assemblyman Mike Feuer, whose district includes Beverly Hill and West Hollywood, this week introduced legislation ordering law enforcement to "permanently keep" records of anyone who buys a gun from a dealer or an individual. California already stores information about handgun purchases.

Feuer is no friend of firearms owners: his previous legislative effort, which Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law, required all new handguns to include "microstamping" technology that can imprint serial numbers on spent ammunition casings. As a Los Angeles city councilman, Feuer proposed limiting city residents to one gun a month.

Feuer spokeswoman Arianna Smith declined to answer questions about the bill on Tuesday afternoon, saying the staff member involved was in a meeting and not immediately available.

The proposal comes as the U.S. Supreme Court is considering a landmark civil rights case, McDonald v. Chicago, which will decide whether Second Amendment rights in the federal constitution trump state anti-gun laws. But California is proposing mandatory registration -- and not a flat ban, as Washington, D.C. once tried and the justices rejected -- and even legal scholars specializing in this area disagree about whether registration is constitutional.

"Even though the constitutionality of such a measure is a close call, it is a horrible public policy choice," says Gene Hoffman, chairman of the CalGuns Foundation. "Just as Canada is about to do away with their long gun registry after squandering $1 billion, California wishes to attack law abiding gun owners for firearms not used in crime."

frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Thor777

Total Karma Storms: 415

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2010, 08:39:39 PM »

NOW THIS IS A MAILBOX !  Mail Mail Mail Mail Mail

* Mailbox1.jpg (67.74 KB, 793x527 - viewed 249 times.)

* Mailbox2.jpg (89.66 KB, 793x527 - viewed 250 times.)

My CAT is smarter than your honor student  !!!
bkoch
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2010, 08:54:11 PM »

NOW THIS IS A MAILBOX !  Mail Mail Mail Mail Mail

I love it.
I wonder if that would even fit in my front yard?
I'll have check with my home owners association to get approval first.
a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2010, 09:34:38 PM »

excellent mailbox, I hope the mail carrier isn't shy.

W

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2010, 09:49:01 PM »

Seeing the mailbox, I thought that I would share a good friend of mine's BBQ Smoker/Cooker that he is famous for. He is a different Joey, not our Joey here at NLG, and he has a BBQ Company called Joey's Texas Thunder BBQ. He is a great family friend and we see him ever year back home in Sparks Nevada for the Best of the West Nugget Rib Cookoff that is every Labor Day and then some. For BBQ lover's, you should check it out as it is a tremendous event. http://www.nuggetribcookoff.com/ There is a video link of it from the food network program on Joey's site in the as seen on TV section here: http://www.texasthunderbbq.com/

I borrowed a couple of pictures from his slide show and attached it here so you could see the connection that made me post here!

CH CaptainHappy

* Joeys Texas Thunder BBQ Cooker 1.JPG (267.48 KB, 1224x1583 - viewed 272 times.)

* Joeys Texas Thunder BBQ Cooker 2.JPG (278.03 KB, 1224x1583 - viewed 229 times.)

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2010, 10:56:50 PM »

K+ ... thanks for the addition Captain !  yes Clap

Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2010, 10:59:26 PM »

W

I thought of that too !,  I wonder how he or she feels staring into it when he drops off mail , I love the red "sight" as a pick up mail flag !

StatFreak

« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2010, 09:25:21 AM »

W

I thought of that too !,  I wonder how he or she feels staring into it when he drops off mail , I love the red "sight" as a pick up mail flag !

I wonder how often they change mail carriers out there?
I can imagine the owner having to complain that his mail isn't being delivered each time a new carrier takes over.  rotflmao rotflmao

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2010, 04:09:40 PM »

I would imagine they have no such problems.  Tongue Out

The mailbox is located in Oklahoma, not California... yes yes yes yes

Thanks,
Bill
StatFreak

« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2010, 11:29:06 AM »

I would imagine they have no such problems.  Tongue Out

The mailbox is located in Oklahoma, not California... yes yes yes yes

True enough. yes   I was thinking.. that mailbox gives new meaning to the phrase, "I'll just shoot you off a letter." Duh! frying pan  rotflmao rotflmao
                                                                                                        ... and, "Going Postal" Tongue Out

brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2010, 02:16:56 PM »

Bad Stat! Bad!  Crazy bust gut laughing

Thanks,
Bill
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2010, 03:43:27 PM »

knockout knockout knockout

* notarmed.jpg (130.58 KB, 906x563 - viewed 300 times.)

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

tacman

Genius in training.

« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2010, 11:04:19 PM »

I want one! Damn it won't embed!!!  hissy fit

Dan (tacman)

http://defensetech.org/2010/05/05/killer-drone-builder-general-atomics-builds-killer-electromagnetic-rail-cannon/?ESRC=vr.nl

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2010, 05:01:11 PM »

Hmmmmmm just what are you trying to say ????

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iSohi9pocc8&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iSohi9pocc8&rel=0</a>

* nlg-shop.jpg (80.99 KB, 720x540 - viewed 293 times.)

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2010, 05:51:34 PM »

REMOVED
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 12:00:32 PM by ROCKET » Logged

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2010, 07:44:38 PM »

This goverment is all getting way the F&%! out of control !!! ...  ttth

WOOPS!  arrow  Did I SAY that?   lightning bolt  frying pan  muted muted muted Duh!

Now they will add me to the "list" and will be watching me  (my tax dollars at work) stir the pot / get cooking

Oh, I forgot, I've probally been on that list for 30 years at least... Duh!

I voted but apparently no one else did !  waving flag waving flag waving flag waving flag waving flag waving flag waving flag waving flag waving flag

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.