Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 07:50:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally E series conversion by J & T Inc. ???? Help me I fell and can't get up!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally E series conversion by J & T Inc. ???? Help me I fell and can't get up!  (Read 1293 times)
Jackpot
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 124

I buy-Sell-Restore & have parts for older slots

« on: June 20, 2010, 12:53:32 PM »

Hi There,

A guy wanted me to come over and fix his Bally E-2000. Blew me away when I opened the door! This has been gutted of standard bally parts and no manufactures name really on the new parts. The only thing I could find was J&T Inc., 1985-86. Different boards in there like boards marked #3, #4, #5, done well with new wiring, hopper changed with no payout counter or relays, just one button in the center of the hopper for who knows what. And one switch on and off, mounted up to the left of the reels that doesn't seem to do anything. Different reel readers added, a 4 reel game with the left reel disk marked J&T with just a few bonus symbols on it, this machine has small to very large payouts like 10,000. Two program eprom's, program Main 20 -1- Riv B & Program Main 20 -0- Riv B. One board has a assy #? which is B20001 Riv 2. Can anyone tell me anything about this conversion, what is this damn thing? I got it working but the hopper doesn't not run, error on credit led's read code 18 I think, then flashes hopper I think. Can anyone tell me anything about this or if there is any paper on it anywhere, a manual would be divine but I don't think we will ever see one. I did see the hopper run once but can't get it to run again. The hopper is clear and free so it's something to do with turning the hopper on. I tried to make it count coins manually with the hopper coin out switch, but this never did anything. Please someone, enlighten me, if anyone in the world knows anything about this one, it's going to be onw of you, I just know that. If I could get the hopper to payout, I would run away from it and never look back!  The things we get ourselves into……….
Thanks  Help Help Help Help Help
Jackpot

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com ™    Newlifegames.net ™    Newlifegames.org ™
   New Life Games ™    NewLifeGames ™  NLG ™ We Bring new Life to old Games ™    1-888-NLG-SLOTS ™
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.