Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:27:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Other Reel Games
| | |-+  Mills reel alignment
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mills reel alignment  (Read 2339 times)
modessitt
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 5

« on: January 06, 2011, 02:47:01 AM »

I know, I know - I didn't properly mark the positions before pulling apart the reels to clean and lube them properly, and now that they spin nicely, they don't payoff at the right spots.

I read somewhere here about lining up the holes for the Bonus for the innermost arm to pop thru, then loosen and line up the Bonus spots.  The only problem is that this particular Mills is a BONUS slot, meaning that it has 3 separate bonuses on the first will (a regular one, then one with a B and another with an O).  And this is assuming I'm lining up the proper hole.

Anyone got an PICTURES showing which holes on these reel blades are the payouts for one cherry, two cherries, 3 bells, etc?  I played until I won 2 nickels (one cherry), but I have 3 different cherries on the 1st reel (one with a U over it).  The 2nd and 3rd reel only have one Bonus, so if I can make sure I'm lining up the proper holes in the blades, I can get this damn thing lined up...
modessitt
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 5

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 01:49:14 PM »

I figured it out.  The three Cherries on reel 1 had a spacing of 3 - 6- 4 with other fruit in between.  Once I figured that out, I was able to rotate the reel 1 disc until I had the 6 spacing figured out, then rotated the reel until that cherry was on the payline.  Once I had it consistently paying 2 for all of the cherries, I turned my attention to reel 2.  Reel 2 only has one orange, so it was a matter of setting up Reel 1 on an orange, then rotating reel 2 until the orange pay hole was lined up with the reel 1 pay hole.  Then I loosened and rotated Reel 2 until the orange was on the payline.

Everything is now working fine.

I was overthinking it.  Once I figured out the patterns, everything went pretty quick...
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 05:40:43 AM »

I'm Glad to hear that you figured it out. Thanks for posting the solution. Even though no one was able to respond to your issue, your solution might help someone else in the future.
K+ to you.  +1 (Karma, or whatever)  applause applause

Stat garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.