Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:57:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Reel 1 Tilt
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reel 1 Tilt  (Read 8469 times)
reho33
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« on: March 24, 2011, 10:50:33 PM »

My friend has an S2000 that got a Reel1 tilt error after his son opened the door and messed with the reels. Opening and closing the door does not clear the error and swapping reels does not make a difference. Any ideas? I did a search on here but did not find many clues.......I am afraid that the only solution may be a full ram clear.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 11:05:53 PM »

Wiring harness that reel plugs into possibly?  If all reels plugged into socket 1 are doing it, that's what I would think.  Unless something else went T.U. 

Jason

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 11:28:44 PM »

Open the door and turn the jackpot key.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 12:09:23 AM »

Done that, just takes you into the menu.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 12:31:57 AM »

full clear then....look for wires that the might be touching the reel. 

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 12:35:01 AM »

Hmmm...what have ya got to lose Reed?  Don't laugh, but try a netplex auto-config in I/O menu...I've had that resolve random weirdness with my machine before.  Other than the cable, I'd be wiping and reloading after that if it were me.

Jason

Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 12:35:51 AM »

Also check to be sure the reel baskets are fully seated as well.
if those tabs are not going through the optics when teh machine tries to reset the reels to their last position it will tilt and the affected reel motor will not be energized.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 12:40:41 AM »

Auto configuration of Netplex will not fix a reel tilt no matter how many times you do it.
The exception to that might be when you have a bonus reel (4th reel) but I suspect it is SENET device as well.
The back light controller is SENET.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 12:53:12 AM »

Auto configuration of Netplex will not fix a reel tilt no matter how many times you do it.
The exception to that might be when you have a bonus reel (4th reel) but I suspect it is SENET device as well.
The back light controller is SENET.

Yeah, just a long shot attempt before a clear/key.

Jason

reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 12:58:06 AM »

Thanks for all the advice, tried all those things and no-go. Optics on the reel are clear and reels are very well seated into the connectors, even sprayed with cleaner and physically checked, all good. I tried the same test on my S2000, all I had to do was Open and close the door and the error was cleared. Again, thanks for the advice, will do a full RAM clear and re-key IVC00024 and 45. Will let you know.

cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 01:01:54 AM »

Jason, when you say wipe and reload do you mean the machine or the gal in your avatar? bust gut laughing Sorry yes That was dying to be asked
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 01:11:34 AM »

Jason, when you say wipe and reload do you mean the machine or the gal in your avatar? bust gut laughing Sorry yes That was dying to be asked

There really is something wrong with that photo isn't there?  A chick like that advertising that she loves to pass wind has got to be a party!

Jason

PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 01:13:35 AM »

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY  +1 (Karma, or whatever)

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 01:14:15 AM »

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing "wipe and re-load"   rotflmao rotflmao comedians!  pie in face
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AM »

There really is something wrong with that photo isn't there?  A chick like that advertising that she loves to pass wind has got to be a party!
JASON . MAYBEE SHE IS REALLY NOT A GIRL   Crazy Crazy Crazy bust gut laughing bust gut laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking
Jason

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 01:21:00 AM »

There really is something wrong with that photo isn't there?  A chick like that advertising that she loves to pass wind has got to be a party!
JASON . MAYBEE SHE IS REALLY NOT A GIRL   Crazy Crazy Crazy bust gut laughing bust gut laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking
Jason

Duuuuuuuude...that avatar is officially worse now.  You just had to go there didn't you?  LOL!

Jason

reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 01:25:26 AM »

I liked the Mummy avatar better.

cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 05:11:56 AM »

She does have a pretty gun even though it's an air rifle.  bust gut laughing I'll quit now bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 11:40:57 AM »

lol    "air rifle"  rotflmao

Hey Reho,
Did you get a chance to try the IVC00224 yet?
Sounds like a byte is stuck in a chip or something.
However, I'm suspecting worse...such as a diode that out of specs
or a stuck triac on the MPU or elsewhere.

The only thing I don't like about S2000's is that there's a lot more different
boards in the machine than say...an S+    that can go bad...
Anyways, did you try the old reel swapperoo?
See if the problem follows the reel?

The Clear might be answer in this particular case?
But don't use the set until you get a chance to see what the Clear does.
It should reset it to factory conditions, if so, then I'd drop in the Keychip45
and get your machine back to the way you like it.
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2011, 12:54:46 AM »

I am still waiting for them to show up LOL when they do I will report. And yes, I did the reel switch and it doesn't matter. I will re-clear it and if that doesn't work, time for a new MPU board, they are cheap anyhow.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.