S2000 multi-denom software setup
(1/3) > >>
paul:
Ffter you clear and set and you are at Key chip config what are the next steps to set machine for multi denom for 1 cent 2 cent 1 cent 5 cent do you go to accounting first and what detemins the money at compairitor and bill validator is it the 1 cent or can you make it 5 cent I am a little slow I need step by step         Thanks Paul
Brianzz:
You have to set your accounting denomination at or below the lowest player denomination. If you want to have a 1 cent machine you can't have accounting denom set at .25. After that you can navigate to player denomination 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on and set those to the denom options you want, then set the paytables (returns) for each denom. Once you set those up you have to set a coin value, if using coins. I usually set mine to $100, you get $100 in credits for each coin inserted and each coin paid out of the hopper = $100.
paul:
when setting player denom i can set player 1 at 1 cent player 2 at 2 cent player 3 wants to start at 3 cents and i want it at 1 cent and player 4 will go to 5 cent i have tried to set this machine with no luck touch pad only acts on player 1
Slottex:
Do you have to ram clear every time if you mess up the settings by not getting multi denom. that you want ?

Thanks for a reply !!!!!!!!!!
paul:
yes you do or you get key chip access failure this is only if you save all info and try again
Navigation
Message Index
Next page