Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 06:03:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  reel alignment
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: reel alignment  (Read 2349 times)
junkman
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« on: April 12, 2011, 09:00:01 AM »

How do you set the pay out to the reel alignment. Or set the reels to match the payout. How do you check this. My reels hit. And it pays wrong amount every once in awhile. Or how do you reset the reel strips what do I look for is there a mark to start from when putting on thge strips. I replaced the strips. When I started I marked with a pin where the old ones started and started the new ones there and went from smallest to biggest number left to right can someone help please. 

Always remember when you leave the house keep your eye's open.
stormrider
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 131

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 09:16:19 AM »

How do you set the pay out to the reel alignment. Or set the reels to match the payout. How do you check this. My reels hit. And it pays wrong amount every once in awhile. Or how do you reset the reel strips what do I look for is there a mark to start from when putting on thge strips. I replaced the strips. When I started I marked with a pin where the old ones started and started the new ones there and went from smallest to biggest number left to right can someone help please. 

It might help if you post what type of machine and game theme
you are talking about.

Tim
junkman

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 09:18:22 AM »

I'm sorry its a bally e2000. Sorry

morning_glory21
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 02:43:47 AM »

most reels have a notch on both sides that match a small peg on each side of the reel basket i think?  not 100% sure though; i'm sure someone with a bally e2000 will chime in! lightning bolt could also be incorrect software for pay table glass cheers
junkman

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 08:31:38 AM »

This one does not have notch to slide the reel strips into. When I took the old ones off I marked where they started on the reel and started the new ones there. But now I think the old ones where put on wrong by the person I bought the machine from. I just need to find out where the right stating point is on the reels so I can adjust them. The software seems to be right. Thanks

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.