Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:40:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
| | |-+  LOGIC SEAL ERROR: SEAL 1 BROKEN, POWER OFF
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LOGIC SEAL ERROR: SEAL 1 BROKEN, POWER OFF  (Read 8144 times)
aircm
« on: April 19, 2011, 08:02:13 PM »

Hi all, I have an Olympic cash crusade, I have looked at the boards and i am getting a logic seal error, I looked on the boards and there are some igt chips on it. I had to video it because it flashed up the message extremely quick. does somebody know how to reset this error.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:06:32 AM by aircm » Logged
SS308
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 9

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 01:00:27 AM »

Hey mate,
What model? is it an X series?
Note acceptor etc. or just coins might help if your not
sure of model, how many lines?
If it's an X series it is a 6000 & it would be a switch
on the logic cage that would be disconnected or faulty.
then it's justed keyed off once youve fixed the issue.
aircm
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 01:14:40 AM »

you can press up to 25lines and 10 credits max bet. I removed the logic draw with the board, I checked the cherry switch tested ok, I then took off the switch and shorted the wires, i still have the same error, i do not know how to reset the error, After that i get the grey screen with call attendant - switch fault in red is displayed but i cannot go through the menu because none of the buttons are working, credit 1, 2 and 3. There is also a io card error
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 07:59:06 AM »

There are 2 switches monitoring the logic area. One is the cherry switch on the cage and the other one traces back into the main harness I think there is a optic that checks if the processor tray is fully inserted.
If you can get into diagnostics you can see whic one of the two is giving issues.

The buttons problems sounds like a faulty IO board - You can also check the wiring from the IO board to the main processor board sometimes this goes faulty. If you can get the buttons operational and still cant clear the error try a ramclear.
aircm
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 08:43:09 PM »

is the io board mounted below the processor board upside down with a bank of 6 female connectors with 6 red and 1 green led, the red lights are flashing on/off.
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 04:22:05 PM »

That sounds different than the model I am familiar with. Can you maybe post some Pics?
aircm
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 08:10:31 PM »

Ok after further investigation the io board is on the left hand side of the processor board, the game boots and says that the logic seal is closed, then it flashes up the  LOGIC SEAL ERROR: SEAL 1 BROKEN, POWER OFF, It then goes to the screen with attendant which you are supposed to be able to use the buttons to go through the menu, the screen message alternates between logic seal open, logic seal closed and main door open and keeps repeating, i know the switch is fine and there is only 1 switch for the seal and if i close the door the main door switch message goes away. I suppose the switches that are working are from the main board and not the io board. I notice on the processor board there are 2 green and 2 red leds next to each other, i am not sure if this is a problem but 1 green and 1 red are lit but not very bright compared to the other two. When the screen boots to the attendant menu there is a io card error on the top left of screen. This could possibly explain why no buttons are working, I have checked over the board for any dry solder joints and gone over all connections all seem fine. Is it just possible the card has failed or can this be reset somehow.
bob
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 10:48:10 PM »

hi aircm

i just aquired an olympic  ten x ten pokie machine and think im having similar issues
i think its around a 1999 or 2000 model
i opened front door and did a ram clear
now when i power up the machine it goes to the settings screen straight away
it says   

which button panel is installed
touchscreen is absent
(grey buttons are optional)
minimum bet    1 credits

across bottom of screen i have some settings
one is collect   attend  reserve  play red  black

i cant get past this screen

i press buttons but nothing happens

has anyone seen this page

any help is grwatly appreciated

thanks

the red and green leds do same as what u said yours did

Mazwreck
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 10:28:36 AM »

you need to do a ram clear on the I/O Board using a eprom

If that doesnt fix it main board is stuffed tried fixing a few and gave up
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.