Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 06:03:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Hand Pay Option on Bally 6000
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hand Pay Option on Bally 6000  (Read 6559 times)
mah
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 29

« on: May 15, 2011, 12:59:29 AM »

Been looking for posts explaining in detail how to direct all cashouts to handpays on a Bally 6000 Frenzy to no avail.
The following thread is the closest I came to finding the answer.

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=9684.15

I tried the procedure and got printer error 37.  Based upon the information in the thread, I then expected it to go to handpay since the printer wasn't working but it did not.
I then powered the machine off, unplugged the printer, turned it back on and still had the error 37.  Had to clear it of course.
I do not have a hopper and the jumpers are in palce.

Help!  I really don't want to mess with the Bally printer issues.  I don't think I have the old mains anyway.   
mah
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 12:47:10 AM »

Bump Scratch Head
reho33
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 12:55:35 AM »

I believe that you will have to look at the options in the Proslot manual. You will have to disable the printer and set the jackpot limit to "0" so that any cashout will ring the bell and result in a "hand pay" condition requiring the key. You have to locate the option field for the printer, etc. PM me if you need the manual.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 01:35:16 AM »

I believe that you will have to look at the options in the Proslot manual. You will have to disable the printer and set the jackpot limit to "0" so that any cashout will ring the bell and result in a "hand pay" condition requiring the key. You have to locate the option field for the printer, etc. PM me if you need the manual.

I don't think that's gonna work Reho.  If the JACKPOT limit is set to "0" then every spin that is a hit is going to lock up the machine for hand pay right?   bust gut laughing

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 01:36:16 AM »

Maybe I meant "Hopper limit"

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 01:37:40 AM »

MAH...what you need to do is go into the 11d settings.  You do this by opening the door and pressing the TEST button while your looking at the reel glass display.  Press it again and again until you see it say " 11d "....this is the options menu.  After you see that, stop pressing the test button and the display will change and say 27.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 01:40:00 AM »

Now go to you manual starting on page 2-14.  These are all your options that you can change.  The first one being "27" - "Bet Mode".  Your screen is now showing your first option "27" to the left and to the right is what it is set for "0001" which means Credit game.  You can see this in your manual.

Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 01:43:59 AM »

You can cycle to the next option by pressing the "Bet Max" button.  Try it...press it once and you will see it go to the next one "26".  You can change the Options setting by pressing the SPIN button.  Try it....your screen now says "26" to the left and to the right it says "0001"...press the spin and cycle it through all the possible settings and you can look at your manual at the same time and see what each 26 option setting does for you.  Once you get the setting you want, press the MAX BET button again to confirm you selection and it will go on to the next Option.

>>>  By the way...leave 26 setting at "0001"....cycle through the setting options just to see how it works but get it back to "0001" and then press Max.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 01:53:02 AM by Bettor Slots » Logged

Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 01:50:27 AM »

I would suggest these option settings for that machine.  These settings do a few things for you that I like when I set up any Bally S6000 aside from the machine locking up to a hand pay after you cash out.  Change JUST these options and cycle through the rest of them leaving them as is in their default setting:

9 = 4

56 = 0

51 = 9999

58 = 1000

73 = 0

61 = 1

81 = 0

>>>  When your done just close the door.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 01:57:27 AM by Bettor Slots » Logged

Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 01:55:16 AM »

One final note....when you change settings 56, 51, and 58...they will change each others setting amount even if you changed it.  So after you do it once, cycle through a second time and double check their amounts and change them again where necessary.

mah
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 02:04:20 AM »

Thanks Reho33 and Jim!

I will try these setting tomorrow night.  I don't know if it matters but I did remove the printer since this original post.

Mike
mah
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 02:15:57 AM »

Wow, 7 setting changes to get to a handpay.  As a beginner, I'm learning quickly that they sure make things more complicated then I think they have to be.

On the other hand, once I learn and do it enough it will probably seem simple and logical. 
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 02:39:35 AM »

Thanks Reho33 and Jim!

I will try these setting tomorrow night.  I don't know if it matters but I did remove the printer since this original post.

Mike

Does not matter.

a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 12:46:00 AM »

Wow, 7 setting changes to get to a handpay.  As a beginner, I'm learning quickly that they sure make things more complicated then I think they have to be.

On the other hand, once I learn and do it enough it will probably seem simple and logical. 
it is really the 56 set at zero that forces hand pay.  This is the hopper payout limit. The other settings that Jim posted (thanks Jim) are just good settings for a machine.  9 is the setting for when the jackpot bell rings and 4 sets it to ring at all wins of 100 or more, I prefer this to be 5 which is 200 or more. the 51 setting of 9999 is max credits, 58 is jackpot limit, any win lower than this would go to credits, assuming the win doesn't make the credits exceed the max setting(9999).  73 shouldn't matter without a printer and needs to be at zero with a printer.  61 is just the machine directed payment and 1 directs payment to the hopper only.  81 set at 0 is coinless, and would be 1 for coins.  Just a note.  If someone has a machine that accepts coins and the hopper limit is set to zero, the diverter will divert coins away from the hopper.  This can be disconnected to get around this.

Thanks,
Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.