Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:34:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Other Reel Games
| | |-+  Games of Nevada machines
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Games of Nevada machines  (Read 19468 times)
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 436

« on: October 25, 2008, 06:32:54 PM »

I have a few Games of Nevada machine and I thought I would share some pictures. I see that we have many member who work on and or own E/M type of machines. Some members may only have the availability of older E/M style machines because of the State where they are located.
This one is a five reel Super Bingo Machine. Reel real fun to play and has great payouts.

"<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LhV74NnP9NI&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LhV74NnP9NI&rel=0</a>"

* DSC02389s.jpg (189.57 KB, 600x800 - viewed 353 times.)

* DSC02388s.jpg (173.28 KB, 600x800 - viewed 408 times.)

* DSC02384s.jpg (167.67 KB, 600x800 - viewed 384 times.)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 07:02:14 PM by Neonkiss » Logged

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
Neonkiss

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 06:48:02 PM »

Here is a second machine. This one is a very unique 3 reel single line dollar machine. It has two coin acceptors. The upper one accepts silver (Ike's) dollars. When accepted they run across an escalator on the front where about 13 of them are visable until deposited into the upper hopper. You can also coin up the machine using Susan B Anthony or the new gold presidential series coins using the front door coin acceptor. Winnings are paid from the lower hopper in the gold presidential coins. The machine can be converted to payout in the silver Ike's from the upper coin hopper. I chose not to use this option because it would take over 500 Ike's to fill the upper hopper before depositing them to the lower unit.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ze4Yp26bxNI&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ze4Yp26bxNI&rel=0</a>

* DSC02999s.jpg (166.89 KB, 800x600 - viewed 458 times.)

* DSC02997s.jpg (131.16 KB, 800x600 - viewed 361 times.)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 06:57:29 PM by Neonkiss » Logged

Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 07:14:02 PM »

Very nice and interesting machines you have there  applause applause

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 01:36:39 AM »

Very cool games.  Thanks for the pictures and video.   applause

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 01:41:04 AM »

Nice interesting machines!
Question is: Why do you run when you pull the handle? Scratch Head rotflmao
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 02:35:32 AM »

Neonkiss,

K+ for sharing and the effort to post videos as well!!!  applause applause applause applause applause applause applause

It was SO COOL to see and hear the "real" slot machine sounds and sights!!

SWEET collection pieces!

I miss those cool machines!!!

I even remember the purely mechanical slots that were so cool!

CaptainHappy  CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 03:50:56 AM »

Thanks for posting these pictures and video. applause applause K+

I have seen the Bally EM version of Bingo but not this particular variation.

The two hopper system on the second machine looks like it would be both fun and practical for home games rooms. One could have a small collection of Ikes for show and get the gold dollars for daily play. I'm guessing that it wouldn't be too hard to convert the bottom setup to tokens since the golden dollars are "small" sized coins.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Op-Bell
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 326

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 06:26:21 AM »

It's nice to see some of those Games of Nevada machines in private hands. I've done a fair amount of work for Games over the past 10 years but those are all before my time. Owner Mickey Wichinsky is still going strong, he's 85 now. He was always interested in doing something a bit different and some of the stuff he had piled up in the old factory would make your tongue hang out (mine certainly did). This year he sold the business to Cantor Gaming and they cleared out the building and carted off hundreds of machines, many of them totally unique. I heard they're all in storage somewhere, so hopefully eventually they'll find their way out onto the market. Here's a photo of the man.

* MickeyWichinsky.jpg (91.33 KB, 800x600 - viewed 406 times.)
Neonkiss

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 12:31:12 PM »

Nice interesting machines!
Question is: Why do you run when you pull the handle? Scratch Head rotflmao

Sorry, I'm VERY camera shy......
It's about the machine, Not me.

a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 02:24:26 PM »

Very interesting guys.

Thanks very much,
Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
Neonkiss

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 04:14:22 PM »

It's nice to see some of those Games of Nevada machines in private hands. I've done a fair amount of work for Games over the past 10 years but those are all before my time. Owner Mickey Wichinsky is still going strong, he's 85 now. He was always interested in doing something a bit different and some of the stuff he had piled up in the old factory would make your tongue hang out (mine certainly did). This year he sold the business to Cantor Gaming and they cleared out the building and carted off hundreds of machines, many of them totally unique. I heard they're all in storage somewhere, so hopefully eventually they'll find their way out onto the market. Here's a photo of the man.

Op-Bell, If you ever get a line as to where these machines went please keep me in mind. I currently have way too many machines and I'm going to be selling some off but I will always find room for a unique machine.
I have so much respect for the men that designed these machines. It's truly amazing what they were able to do without computers. When working on my machines I did not have any wiring schematics so it made troubleshooting difficult at best. I was really able to dig into their train of thought as they were designing these machines. I also have a third Games of Nevada machine called 4 reeler. It has a red award glass that has been smashed (before my time) and need to be replaced. I have exhausted all of my resources to find a replacement. If you have any contacts as to where I may locate one please PM me.

Op-Bell

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 04:57:35 PM »

I also have a third Games of Nevada machine called 4 reeler. It has a red award glass that has been smashed (before my time) and need to be replaced. I have exhausted all of my resources to find a replacement. If you have any contacts as to where I may locate one please PM me.

Send me a photo of the machine, including any bits of the smashed glass that are left. There's still some old Games glass at Mickey's factory, and I have a couple of pieces I was keeping as souvenirs.
chosmer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 12:08:11 PM »

So I have come across a Games of Nevada upright Keno game.  Model # GMK - 14- 0078

It has a problem, there is no video.  I know that the CRT is good.  So I am thinking the proccesser.   There was a number of MK-16-12 on the outer case of the processor.
So can anyone help me with this? Finding a new board maybe, or atleast someone that I can refer the person that owns the game too, that might be able to fix it.

Oh and I am located in Las Vegas btw.

As a side note this lady has this game and an IGT Fortune machine.  She is looking to sell them if anyone is interested.
Op-Bell

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »

Picture, please? If possible, also a picture of the inside showing the main board.
Goldfinger
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 31

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »

Hi ,I recently purchased a games of Nevada slot am attaching a picture, any one know where you might find any parts, or other info on these machines, this is a  It is a quarter machine single line up to 3 coins
Called: Quarter Deluxe multiplier
Mod #: TCMV-013
mfg 4-1977
on occasion reels 2 and 3 don't stop spinning, if you open up the top cabnit and see that the timer driver board has stoped and if you move the arm manually then they stop, some times it will go for hours of play with no problem and some times it may happen 3-4 times in a row, any suggestions would be greatfully accepted.
thanks in advance
 Scratch Head

* top cabnit-med-pic.jpg (942.5 KB, 1536x1152 - viewed 430 times.)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 02:49:55 AM by Goldfinger » Logged

If it's to big to fit, just get a bigger hammer
Goldfinger
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 05:34:22 AM »

a larger picture the second is the (Clock driver board?)correction the scramblerany help would be apperitated thelast 2 reels just keep spinning until you manualy move the arm on the clock?

* front-med-pic.jpg (940.81 KB, 1152x1536 - viewed 378 times.)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 02:52:28 AM by Goldfinger » Logged

Goldfinger
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 05:37:43 AM »

2nd pic driver board?  Help

* driverboard.jpg (391.84 KB, 758x1049 - viewed 327 times.)

Op-Bell

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 06:19:09 AM »

Oh, I see. That "clock" is the scrambler, it interrupts power to the main timer motor to make it run irregularly and give a random game. Looking at it, it would appear it relies on grounding the orange-green wire through the studs to the wiper, then through the motor shaft to the motor body and that gray wire center right. It should turn constantly during the game, making and breaking contact. If it gets stuck off the contact, the game will never end. Check the motor runs freely, and the screws holding the wiper to the shaft are tight. Oil the motor bearings. The gearbox comes apart easily for cleaning and greasing. In a last resort, connect a wire from the orange-green tag to the gray tag to bypass it.
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 03:06:32 PM »

Oh, I see. That "clock" is the scrambler
Is that the technical term for it?   Tongue Out  I think I rode "the scrambler" at the State Fair last year.   Tongue Out   frying pan

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 01:34:58 AM »

Oh, I see. That "clock" is the scrambler
Is that the technical term for it?   Tongue Out  I think I rode "the scrambler" at the State Fair last year.   Tongue Out   frying pan

Did you win? reels hit 7's  rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Goldfinger
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 01:56:23 AM »

Ither the power  to the scrambler stops or the motor stops looks like my next step is to get a multi meter and hook it up to the wires that feed the motor, it would be nice to know what voltage to expect Scratch Head
oh I didnt win,But I did hit 3 7s and 300 coins hehe. I had allready cleaned all the contacts, if the power to the motor stops or the motor stops I woulnt think that had much to do with,or is befor it gets to that part where the whiper arm touches the ground post,
thanks
Bob
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 02:56:56 AM by Goldfinger » Logged

Op-Bell

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 02:10:43 AM »

50v ac
Goldfinger
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 02:57:36 AM »

thanks
Bob

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.