Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:55:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Other Arcade Games
| | |-+  Cherry Master Help Needed
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cherry Master Help Needed  (Read 4574 times)
slick
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: August 18, 2013, 03:18:19 PM »

HI,
Just got this CM 96. Can't find a model number anywhere but I posted a picture of it.
It's playing ok but I have a question and a problem.
1. I'd like to know the operation of the 3 position toggle switch, inside, next to the cash box.
Also, is it true you must have the power off when you change toggle positions.
2. The ticket dispenser was supposed to be working but it isn't. I pulled out the 3 tickets
that appeared to be jammed and fed in a new ticket roll. The button on the board advances the tickets ok
but they don't come out by pushing the ticket button. The light is out on the button but I assume that
would be just a bulb (start button doesn't light up but does work).
I don't know if there's someting wrong with it or I just don't know how it's supposed to function.
Help appreciated.
Slick
asgard

Total Karma Storms: 9

Gaming Machine Owner / Operator

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 05:26:05 PM »

For new settings to take effect, YES the machine has to be powered OFF then ON (power cycle).
slick

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 07:15:53 PM »

What I meant was what's the functions of the 3 positions of the toggle switch and does the power have to be off when you change the toggle switch.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 02:25:28 AM »

I'm not familiar with Cherry Master machines, but generally speaking you should always turn the power off when adjusting DIP switches on a circuit board.  If the toggle switch you're talking about isn't a DIP switch, then I can't speak to it one way or another.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 01:00:50 PM »

The toggle switch you are talking about is the payout percentage and the game stats. You use it with the game on.
The switch you need to be careful is the toggle switch on the board itself. This is a reset switch that wipes out all stats
on the board. If you use it while the game is turned on you may damage the board.

The dip switches (8 little micro switches each) are to change the payout and percentages. Using the manual and with the power off, remove the board and write
down each one before changing them.

Here is a manual that might give you some info. It may not be exact but all games are similar.

Ron (r273)

* New Cherry 96 Fruit 96 (Special Addition).pdf (211.22 KB - downloaded 308 times.)
slick

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 02:01:00 PM »

Thanks, that helps, I don't want to ruin anything for lack of knoweldge.
Does anyone know about the ticket dispenser?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.