Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:29:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
| |-+  JCM DBV-45, DBV-145, and DBV-200 Bill Validators.
| | |-+  Cash Can extractor for DBV-200 for WMS & Bally?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cash Can extractor for DBV-200 for WMS & Bally?  (Read 3465 times)
Forrhouse
Manufacturing Equipment & Parts to Keep Slots that are No Longer Supported by the Manufacturer running.
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 252

Life is too short, live, love and have a good time

« on: August 01, 2011, 10:17:54 PM »

I gave a Cash Can extractor for the DBV-200 series cash cans used in WMS 401 & Bally? machines.  I bought it a while back and just now needed to use it.  Having never used one before  I didn't know you needed some sort of key to release the cash can one it is extracted. It doesn't look like it takes a key that would have different configurations.  Does anyone have one of these keys that they can sell me?

Thanks,
Eric

PS: I know that you can get these can out by other methods, but I figure that since I already have the extractor that I should get the key. It would be nice to have anyway.
Thanks,
Eric
slots4home
Slots 4 Home

Total Karma Storms: 352

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 10:48:37 PM »

Eric,
can you change the lock or is one stuck in there.
I have some if you need one I will give it to you.
Darell

Forrhouse
Manufacturing Equipment & Parts to Keep Slots that are No Longer Supported by the Manufacturer running.

Total Karma Storms: 252

Life is too short, live, love and have a good time

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 01:06:39 AM »

Hi Darell.  Thanks, I appreciate it. Can we meet at the usual spot so I can pick one up from you?  The extractor I have was sent to me with a cash can stuck in it.  The lock is white plastic.  I have tried every which way to get the cash can out of the extractor without any luck.  I cant get to the other side of the lock due to the cash can.    
Thanks,
Eric
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 09:06:45 PM by Forrhouse » Logged
slots4home
Slots 4 Home

Total Karma Storms: 352

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 01:18:08 AM »

I will be there Friday morning around 8-11 am.
I will bring you one
Darell

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.