Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:48:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally 5000 Plus
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally 5000 Plus  (Read 1969 times)
Electroguy
« on: June 19, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »

waving flag   I'm a consumer electronics repair journeyman but a rookie with slots. I recently purchased a Bally 5000 plus, Fire and Ice, reel slot.  I picked it up for a good price and it seems to work great....however it will only take one or two quarters and will not give credits for additional coins, they fall right through. The guy I bought  the machine from threw in a programming keypad and a copy of the programming instructions. I didn't take lone to figure out that the keypad was not correct for the 5000 plus. So, I found the pinout for the keypad from this website and "modified" the ribbon cable. Still however, the machine does not respond to the keypad.  Almost like its not even plugged in. I tried plugging it directly into the back plane but still nothing. I surrender! I could really use a copy of the FO-5010 manual but have had zero luck finding one. I could sure use some help!  I need advice as to why the machine is not recognizing the keypad, and a copy of FO-5010.  Help Please!!
Mactech.Chris
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 04:30:32 PM »

i have that manual (and a couple of keypads), it is not an electronic copy, it is a bound hard copy, i could make a hard copy and send it, i have always wanted to scan it, but is double sided and lots of pages, someday but with my flatbed scanner, i dont have a weekend to kill right now. think i may have a way to copy it and make a file out of it at work with an auto feeder, i will check in to it and if you still want this let me know.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.