Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome) (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | |-+  How to SUBMIT A FILE?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to SUBMIT A FILE?  (Read 15204 times)
coolwavepic
« on: September 19, 2011, 04:38:37 PM »

How do I enter the Submit New File section? Its asking for a U/P?
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »

That feature really isn't used much anymore due to random bots uploading viruses to the area.  You can attach approved file types to any post by using the "Attach" dialog under the post textbox:

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Inieas
Of all the things i have lost I miss my mind the most
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

Keeping the years down is hard, but staying young

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 05:42:32 PM »

Ok but how do you access the files in there already? I am also having the problem of not being able to get in.

If I cant fix it, I will find a way or bug someone till they tell me how!
coolwavepic
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 05:15:09 PM »

Yeah, I should of asked the same question... How do you access files that are already uploaded?
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 06:45:40 PM »

Members need to have filled out their profile and have at least 25 posts before they may have access to the Submit section.

25 posts of "that's cool" or "thanks" won't do it. arrow

Thanks. Tongue Out  rotflmao

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 06:53:08 PM »

That feature really isn't used much anymore due to random bots uploading viruses to the area.  ...

I'd like to see that change. We used to use it all the time. Active members shouldn't let a little thing like a password deter them from sharing larger files. Having said that, there might still be a problem with the forum software that limits the size of the files we can currently upload.

Basically, one of the SMI forum software programmers forgot to think the day he added a built-in limitation with a poorly conceived method of overriding it. no

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 10:33:51 PM »

That feature really isn't used much anymore due to random bots uploading viruses to the area.  ...

I'd like to see that change. We used to use it all the time. Active members shouldn't let a little thing like a password deter them from sharing larger files. Having said that, there might still be a problem with the forum software that limits the size of the files we can currently upload.

Basically, one of the SMI forum software programmers forgot to think the day he added a built-in limitation with a poorly conceived method of overriding it. no

Not cool.... Cry Laughing bust gut laughing

No wonder I have so many posts!  rotflmao
tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 06:59:55 AM »

No wonder I have so many posts!  rotflmao

And I always though it was because            insert pun here             Silly Me!

Thank God for Friends!!!
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 11:35:39 AM »

And I always thought it was because  I thought Bunker was SO handsome...!!!     Cry Laughing bust gut laughing
tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 03:28:54 PM »

Dude  face in palm      rotflmao

Thank God for Friends!!!
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 05:24:19 PM »

And I always thought it was because  I thought Bunker was SO handsome...!!!       Cry Laughing bust gut laughing

Silly Me! Silly Me! Silly Me! I wonder if Bunker hurt himself when he fell to the floor laughing his ass off???? Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head rotflmao bust gut laughing Cry Laughing

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 09:42:46 PM »

And I always thought it was because  I thought Bunker was SO handsome...!!!       Cry Laughing bust gut laughing

Silly Me! Silly Me! Silly Me! I wonder if Bunker hurt himself when he fell to the floor laughing his ass off???? Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head rotflmao bust gut laughing Cry Laughing

CH CaptainHappy

I hope he didn't cut himself on the shards of cracked mirror that were already on the floor when he fell. Silly Me! Help  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

SF garfield

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 10:47:30 PM »

"Mirror, mirror on the wall..."  Cry Laughing bust gut laughing

You know I'm just kidding right guys?!?!?  Tongue Out

I was drinking some tea this morning  when I wrote that...
some of the tea...don't ask me how...came back through my right nostril?
Now how the heck does THAT happen?!?!?!

PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2011, 08:32:22 PM »

"Mirror, mirror on the wall..."  Cry Laughing bust gut laughing

You know I'm just kidding right guys?!?!?  Tongue Out

I was drinking some tea this morning  when I wrote that...
some of the tea...don't ask me how...came back through my right nostril?
Now how the heck does THAT happen?!?!?!

Be glad you were not eating breakfast cereal . My nephew many years ago was eating Cheerios for breakfast  and started laughing so hard a cheerio went up from his mouth into his sinus passage to his nose  but got stuck. He had to go to the hospital emergency room to have it removed . SO TEA WAS EASY And thats how it happens    OUCH

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
Super Joker
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 37

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 01:22:43 AM »

Shameless bump;

Been gone from the site for a bit, hardly even turn on my machines anymore (life is full of real work, can't wait until the day I can be like some of you fellas). The files section was a great area to look for stuff, including the big stuff (I think one game identification manual I uploaded was over 100 pages).

Anyways, I had family over this weekend. And the rotten little nephew hit the minor jackpot on my S-slot (lol, the slot owner never hits a jackpot). And I couldn't remember how to reset it, and the manual I have is the old Marshall Fey, Liberty Belle productions one - the one that says in section iii to refer to section iv, and then section iv says to refer back to section ii. Thought I had another one, can't find it. Curious if there'd been anything else on the S-Slot that's around, and might be lurking (service, repair, troubleshooting, etc).

Hope you all are doing well, good to see some of the same names still here and posting

Super Joker is Wild! Anywhere!
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 01:28:26 AM »

Turn the jackpot key and see what happens.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Super Joker
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 11:49:49 AM »

Thanks, Buzz, wish I would have thought of that Wink

Nope, it will just enter the menus. There should be a hand pay option to enter. Clicking the jackpot key momentarily, holding it, with door open/shut, etc., doesn't clear.

Mr. Dinoman
Mr. Dinoman
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 01:20:40 PM »

When all else fails, keep filing the hopper with coins until the payout is reached and/or do a clear ram...What was the jackpot amount he hit?
Super Joker
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 02:08:47 PM »

Machine pays up to 1000 coins, 1000 coin jackpot. Hopper has some issues, I need to tear it down at some point in time, but since the machine only gets used about one day out of the year, it's a very low prioriity. This is the old S-Slot, and not an S+ or newer, so it's a bit more tricky and a pain to mess with.

Reason I bumped this thread was to inquire about the download section, as it used to be open, and a 'friend' had mentioned that there was, or used to be an actual S-Slot service manual that was different than the Marshall Fey one. If things have changed such that the uploads area is no longer available, just say so or send me a PM. Thanks.

StatFreak

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 12:25:03 AM »

Dinoman is correct. Once a hopper payout has been initiated, the only two choices are to let it pay out completely or to clear the machine. I don't know of another manual specific to the S-slot other than the one you've mentioned, but I've sent you the password for the Submit section anyway.

You can avoid this problem in the future by setting the hopper limit lower, but it will have to be done when there are no credits and the machine is in idle mode (i.e., after you've dealt with the current payout.)

Stat garfield

miroku
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 06:56:04 AM »

Hello, I am new here, and I really want to buy myself a slot machine (I'm from Europe) and I guess I will just browse around to see the prices and maybe learn some tips.
tucsondirect

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 07:49:24 AM »

Hello, I am new here, and I really want to buy myself a slot machine (I'm from Europe) and I guess I will just browse around to see the prices and maybe learn some tips.
Great! i was thinking about buying some condoms in Europe i'll go sniff around the hostels and maybe get a good look at their tips
justalfe

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2013, 12:10:53 PM »

Turn the jackpot key and see what happens.
lol
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.