Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:15:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  WMS WILLIAMS. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  payline 20 command display time out error on bbu reels...anyone can help??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: payline 20 command display time out error on bbu reels...anyone can help??  (Read 6988 times)
nor9876
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: November 06, 2011, 07:19:37 PM »

hey guys, new member here that really need some assistance with one of my blue bird reels.This machine has been giving me problems for a while now,with payline20 display command time out.have replace rg45 cable that connect to the display but no luck....any one can help????...thanks in advance..
kforeman
Today...Slot Tech Tomorrow...Still be a Tech
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 42

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 09:51:31 PM »

when do you get this error?  is it on bootup or during game play?  have you tried a ram clear?  maybe swap the display with another game to see if it follows  Scratch Head

Now You're Techin'!!!
packy1000
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 11:18:54 PM »

On the inside top left of the game there is a small board,  I think that is your problem. I think it's a cap that causes this problem.
Good Luck
nor9876

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 12:39:23 AM »

this error happen when the game is in play.and i have already switch the board on the left corner even the board beside the reels...
packy1000
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 10:29:46 PM »

On  the board under the reels ,make sure the chips are all set in and not working loose.  As the reels spins it vibrates the board and causies  a comm error.  Hope this fixes it.  Fixed ours
nor9876

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 11:08:38 PM »

thanks a lot for your help guys....not giving the error anymore.hope it stay that way.thanks again
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.