Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:25:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Credit Limit problem with Triple Daimond
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Credit Limit problem with Triple Daimond  (Read 1852 times)
putts5205
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: January 21, 2012, 05:52:17 PM »

Well I am getting there, for those helped me in the past with my S+ slant top, no coin conversion I thank you. I ended up having to remove the game and reel chips and replace them. I am now using 4788 and Sp731. The game plays, until I get to the credit limit. It wants to pay out, finds an empty hopper and errors 3300. will not clear without using clear chip.  My question is how do I change the credit limit on the older chips to get 9999. I read all the threads I could find and tried just about everything. There is no validator in the machine. I tried the dip switches and got 1000 with both 1 and 2 off, 0400, witrh both on, and 0700 with only 2 on. I read and tried going into mode 7 from test button and did get the digits to go to 9999 always ending up with one flashing. It never seems to lock the limit in. Any advice? Scratch Head

Thanks again!
putts5205
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 08:01:44 PM »

figured it out, needed to enter 9999 in winner paid and credits lines. I guess it's hopper and credits pay out max. according to the psr it states it automatically sets to same tlimit but it did not. Wierd thing also. it would only set with both dips 1 and 2 in the off position (pretty sure thwey were set to off by visual and the fact that it was giving 0300 in the display. not the on. Don't know why but it did set and now saving over 1000 credits. Think this one will be up for sale now that it's done. Will be sticking to non hacked machines from now on.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 11:11:01 PM »

Think this one will be up for sale now that it's done. Will be sticking to non hacked machines from now on.

If you buy machines with no problems with them -
how will you learn anything?   Tongue Out
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.