Bally V 3 card Draw Poker

(1/2) > >>

ipaintformoney:
Hi, all.
 I'm a noob here. I recently acquired what I believe is approx. a 1985 Bally V 3 card Draw Poker machine.
I need to know exactly how to identify the model number and where it is located.

All of the lights and monitor seem to be working perfectly, however I get no sound when I turn on the power and I also get a message on the monitor that says "DOOR", which I assume means it thinks the door is open.

I am trying to get it fully functional as it will be a gift for my father's 60Th birthday.
I would also like to find a manual for this machine. I would GREATLY appreciate any help. I have added some pictures.
I would also like to know the value of this machine in fully functional condition.
Thank you in advance.

Chad

FOXSSLOTS1:
you have a v2000 bally -
the "door" goes away once the door is locked and closed - the white light on the tower will go out if the door is locked (there is a micro switch on the door hinge)
the sound is controled by two blue potentiometers on the front of the top board.  common for the sound NOT to work.

ipaintformoney:
Thanks! Any chance you have an idea where to find a manual? Is there a way to turn the volume up and down?

proten:
Barry said "the sound is controled by two blue potentiometers on the front of the top board.  common for the sound NOT to work."

ipaintformoney:
Thank you for the help. I have gotten this machine in PERFECT working order, including the sound.
I'm happy to say it is mint now :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page