Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:14:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  Frog Prince Bonus
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Frog Prince Bonus  (Read 2829 times)
Regislive
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« on: May 29, 2012, 11:33:53 AM »

Hi all....this is my first post on here...just found the website looks fantastic.  The reason I found it is I have a question I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the IGT Frog Prince game.  I wanted to know how to change the bouns kiss the frog game over from 'keep or kiss' to cumulative.

When you touch the frog and are awarded kisses, the kisses are used to collect credits cumulatively; that is each character selected allows you to keep that bonus and the next picks add to the bonus.

The one I currently play is mule-demonation is there a way to change this or is it the chip?

Thanks
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 02:50:56 PM »

Regislive  NLG Welcome

First off I know next to nothing about Frog Prince.  In trying to make heads or tails from what I have it looks like the game can have two different base  and game chips. Looks like Base I0000576 has (4) game chips G0000689 and Base I0000851 has (2) game chips G0001205.   I guess depending which set you have maybe you need the other set to do what you want the game to do.  Scratch Head Scratch Head ( You now know everything I know about Frog Prince ) If it's real important to you I can put it in a machine and test it. Let me know which set you have so I test the other one. ( This test won't happen today )

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Regislive
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 05:32:40 PM »

Wow thanks so much for a quick response....I'm sorry to say I really know next to nothing about these things....kinda just getting into it.  My wife loves this game to I was trying to get it to work the way she remembers it.   

I did pull the board though and I think I have the info you need.

There are 3 chips which I'm assuming are the game chips with your description.  I have Base I00000576 from 03/06/01, Game 1 of 2 G0000693 and Game 2 of 2 G0000693 both from 04/25/01

Thanks again
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 06:10:08 PM »

I got this in a Email   Before you go testing stuff, beware there is 3 different sets, you have a US and Int'l Version that use 2 Pixels probably, there is actually a set that has three pixels that has a different or I believe extra bonus, have a good day

The pixels he's talking about are simms. The games I have only have the two PXL simms ( C0000461) and I don't have anything with G0000693 game chips. My guess is between the two of us we have all three games.  Can you take a look and post the PXL number off the simms. ( they all should have the same game number )

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 07:03:09 PM »

Make sure that you always turn the power OFF before removing or inserting the processor board.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Regislive
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 09:46:04 AM »

Okay, I'm assuming the simms are the taller cards that look like little motherboards (sorry really have no idea) but they do have numbers on them PXLF3 2 of 3 C0000461 16MG 04/03/01 (E68A) and PXLF4 3 of 3 C0000461 16MG 04/03/01 (D645).  I listed both as they have different numbers in the parenthesis.

There is also another IGT 'board" on the other side with numbers SNDF DSS00073 16MG 02/08/01 (8172),

Thanks for looking into all this I really appreciate it. Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.