Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:24:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Double Red, White & Blue help needed
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Double Red, White & Blue help needed  (Read 11512 times)
ShadyNova
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 3

« on: October 31, 2012, 11:07:43 PM »

Hello i just got me a Double Red, White & Blue and the game plays but will not use credit it just spits out the coins and when you win the bell rings any info on how to change this?

* slot1.jpg (31.26 KB, 337x450 - viewed 314 times.)

* slot5.jpg (58.51 KB, 600x450 - viewed 267 times.)

Thanks ShadyNova
ShadyNova

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 11:55:26 PM »

ok will i got that working but does anyone know how to get this hing to take bills the dbv runs its setup when you turn on the machine but it does not do anything after that

Thanks ShadyNova
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 12:00:23 AM »

Your limits may be set to low or the bv isn't enabled would be my first two guesses. You need to check limit settings for the first and you'll need a set chip for the second
ShadyNova

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 12:02:13 AM »

well the settings are 1000 and i have a chipset but when i installed the chip and turn on the game it dont do anything but sit there the mobo is saying its a 1993

Thanks ShadyNova
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 12:27:29 PM »

Have you looked at the setting to see if the bill validator is enabled in the machine or not? You don't need the SET chip for that.

Also, do you have instructions on how to use your SET chip?

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
ShadyNova

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 01:39:51 PM »

i think its on but not 100% sure on that and no i dont have any instructions but there is some other chip that came with the game its not a set chip i will get the info off of in a little bit and post what it is maybe you guys know i have never seen it before

Thanks ShadyNova
ShadyNova

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 03:45:28 PM »

ok i got time today so i looked at the other chip i have that came with the game is a s-plus utility chip ivc123 so can someone tell me what it is and what it does thanks

Thanks ShadyNova
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 07:06:40 PM »

ivc123 is a RAM clear chip.  Don't use it right now.

Do you have a SET chip?

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
ShadyNova

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 08:39:17 PM »

yes i have one a 015 but when i went to use it the game just sits there and dose nothing i was just in the menu settings and when i go in got the credits it will not go past line 9 so i dont know if something is just not set right with it or not lol

Thanks ShadyNova
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 08:53:19 PM »

here are the instructions for the IVC123 and the Set015 chip..But as stated above.DO NOT use the ivc123 at this time.

* Clear and set instructions S+.pdf (222.13 KB - downloaded 290 times.)
ShadyNova

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 08:55:53 PM »

well i dont know if it was used before i got the game the guy told me the cridets did not work after they installed the chip but i got them working now but the dbv is still not working and if you say not to use it i will not lol =)

Thanks ShadyNova
ShadyNova

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 01:08:38 AM »

here are the instructions for the IVC123 and the Set015 chip..But as stated above.DO NOT use the ivc123 at this time.

i dont see the instructions

Thanks ShadyNova
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 01:34:57 AM »

Click on the paperclip at the bottom of my post
ShadyNova

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 01:36:21 AM »

ahh im blind lol thx

Thanks ShadyNova
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 05:26:47 AM »

Make sure you always have ZERO credits on the machine when you're trying to make setting changes, too.  The machine will prevent you from changing many of the options if there are credits on the machine.

ShadyNova

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 05:28:51 AM »

yeah it sits at 0 most of the time but last time i tryed the 015 chip it just sat there not even a 0 in the coins played but i will look at it tomorrow and see if i can get it to work

Thanks ShadyNova
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 05:34:55 AM »

I know this sounds dumb, but make sure that you're putting the SET chip in correctly, note the notch on the chip and match it with the notch on the GAME PROM socket.

ShadyNova

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 05:38:58 AM »

yep i did when you know when you get to the set up under the game chat the first menu tells you if the dbv is connected well mine is showing 0 0so i dont know if something is not hooked up right so i will run over the game and see if every thing looks good

Thanks ShadyNova
MikeCamp
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 34

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 01:38:55 AM »

I just did this on mine tonight, when you have the set chip in and get to the 9 0 after booting up, then hit the spin reel to change the 0 to a 1, then hit the white reset button next to or behind the power switch, that should enable the BV.
ShadyNova

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 05:21:39 AM »

ok so i got it to go into the setup mode but after i turn it on and hit the test button to take me out of set the setup menu per the instructions it took me to coins played 0 and credits 0 then when it hit the test button again it took me out so i need to know what does that other menu mean and the DBV still is not taking money

Thanks ShadyNova
MikeCamp
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 34

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 02:24:46 AM »

ShadyNova, here is the link to the document I used to do what you are describing.  Kinda took it slow and easy and was able to get my bill validator enabled on second try I think.  You can't skip any of the steps are you have to start all over.  I don't know it well enough to describe it in detail but I was able to follow that document and got it going.  Basically its only a couple of steps after you get the set chip in and boot up.  0 in coins played, hit the reset button one time and you should see the 9  0, hit spin reels until it reads 9  1, then hit the reset button one more time, follow those instructions to set the denomination for the machine and hit the reset again.  When Coins Played is back to 0 then turn off the machine, replace your original chip and follow the last the directions with the 61 etc...  That got my bill validator to the point it would light up and take a bill, but now mine spits it back at me so got more steps to go on mine, hope yours does better.

http://www.newlifegames.net/spset/dbv.htm

Mike
ShadyNova

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 03:12:51 AM »

ShadyNova, here is the link to the document I used to do what you are describing.  Kinda took it slow and easy and was able to get my bill validator enabled on second try I think.  You can't skip any of the steps are you have to start all over.  I don't know it well enough to describe it in detail but I was able to follow that document and got it going.  Basically its only a couple of steps after you get the set chip in and boot up.  0 in coins played, hit the reset button one time and you should see the 9  0, hit spin reels until it reads 9  1, then hit the reset button one more time, follow those instructions to set the denomination for the machine and hit the reset again.  When Coins Played is back to 0 then turn off the machine, replace your original chip and follow the last the directions with the 61 etc...  That got my bill validator to the point it would light up and take a bill, but now mine spits it back at me so got more steps to go on mine, hope yours does better.

http://www.newlifegames.net/spset/dbv.htm

Mike

that is the same thing i used. I went into the setup 2 times and got the same thing when i was trying to exit so i dunno

Thanks ShadyNova
ShadyNova

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2012, 05:36:12 AM »

ok so this is what im not getting when i go in the menu setup by pressing the test button see pic so i need to know how to get this working in the IGT S+ PSRs & TEST OPTION SHEETS SIMPLIFIED it tells me to see page 12 but there is not page 12 so now what???

* 3d0862013d80a1f0aa5ff5580a1b27a3.png (4.71 KB, 711x48 - viewed 264 times.)

Thanks ShadyNova
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2012, 04:53:38 PM »

ok so this is what im not getting when i go in the menu setup by pressing the test button see pic so i need to know how to get this working in the IGT S+ PSRs & TEST OPTION SHEETS SIMPLIFIED it tells me to see page 12 but there is not page 12 so now what???

Since I wrote the Test Option Sheets, there is no page 12. Don't know what SP or  BVD your using but there is a note at the bottom of the SP731 sheet.

"If using SP731 change DIP switch # 10 on BV 200 for bills to credit. (some other SP you may have to do the same)"

Ron (r273)
ShadyNova

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2012, 06:49:36 PM »

Since I wrote the Test Option Sheets, there is no page 12. Don't know what SP or  BVD your using but there is a note at the bottom of the SP731 sheet.

"If using SP731 change DIP switch # 10 on BV 200 for bills to credit. (some other SP you may have to do the same)"

Ron (r273)

im using the DBV-200 and i did switch it over #10 to on

Thanks ShadyNova
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.