Hi - this is my first post. I just picked up a Sgima SG-32 machine and it works intermittently. Here are some of the problems/question I have and I wa hoping you all could shed some light
1. I can turn the machine on in the morning and it will work fine for about 5-10 minutes. Then all of a sudden it stops and then the deck buttons light, it makes a slight noise and the reels don't spin but seem to have their 'stop' reapplied if you can follow that. I've downloaded some pics/video. The links are below
2. I dropped the PCB down just to look at it. It looks like there is a chip missing and two of the pins have been soldered with a jumper. Is this OK? Do I need to install a chip there? If so, can anyone tell me what chip it is
3. I'm waiting to hear back from someone on getting an SG-32 manual. In the meantime does anyone know of another site where I can download the PDF?
4. It looks like the DBV model number is DBV-38...I can't seem to find any mention of that on the net so I don't know what to think. Seems like it periodically with accept dollar bills after many tries. I don't have any old 5s, 10s, or 20s so I'll try those when I can find some. Can I upgrade the DBV on this SG-32 machine??
5. I can only ever put three coins in the machine no matter how many credits I have (e.g. 0 or 200). The fourth and subsequent coins just get returned. Is that normal?
I'm an EM pinball guy so I'm OK with reading schematics/troubleshooting/soldering/etc. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks!
videos are here:http://www.ohyeahsoftware.com/SG-32video1.MOVhttp://www.ohyeahsoftware.com/SG-32video2.MOV
Picture of missing chip here:http://www.ohyeahsoftware.com/SG-32_missing_chip.JPG