Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:10:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Members Get-Togethers & Events.
| |-+  West Coast Events West of the Mississippi.
| | |-+  Command Center visit
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Command Center visit  (Read 29070 times)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« on: January 17, 2013, 05:39:23 AM »

So Buzz, will you be coming out this weekend?

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 03:23:44 PM »

My plan is to come over there tomorrow,   I will be bringing the big truck.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
StatFreak

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 03:52:22 PM »

What time?

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 04:52:52 PM »

What time?

You know me better than that, I would guess before noon.  I have to stop by Ben's and pick up a bunch of 3902 boards and I Games. When I get to Joey's have to unload a bunch of machines.

* PICT0064.JPG (636.53 KB, 1280x960 - viewed 718 times.)

StatFreak

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 05:20:17 PM »

I asked because check in time at the hotel is 3pm, but I can arrive earlier if you want.

jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 624

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 10:41:53 PM »

My plan is to come over there tomorrow,   I will be bringing the big truck.

What time?

You know me better than that, I would guess before noon.  I have to stop by Ben's and pick up a bunch of 3902 boards and I Games. When I get to Joey's have to unload a bunch of machines.

Spin til you Win was one of my favorite machines
StatFreak

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 04:37:29 AM »

Buzz and Joey after they finished unloading everything.

* IMG_0629.sm.jpg (103.38 KB, 800x600 - viewed 764 times.)

CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 01:24:46 PM »

Looks like Buzz feeding Joey a line of BS to me.....and it doesn't look like Joeys buying it... bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

What the heck Buzz? Is that where Joey smacked you across the forehead or what?

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 01:26:55 PM »

Haha! That's a great picture...!!!  rotflmao
Wonder what Joey's thinking?  bust gut laughing
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 04:56:58 PM »

Mark  I'll tell you exactly what was going on. That Joey is a tough dude to work for, a hour or so before Stat took this picture I had dropped a S+ out of the back of Joey's truck and  was explaining to him that if he made me pay cash for the machine I wouldn't have enough money left to eat on. He didn't care quote " You broke it you buy it" Like I said he's a tough dude to work for. It got so bad Stat had to pay for everyones breakfast   Sunday.

I'll tell you folks it's hard to mess up a S+, that machine must have fallen at least 3 feet and didn't even break the belly glass ( didn't have a top glass ) I went inside and Dottie was cleaning the blood off me and didn't exam the machine but I don't think it got hurt. I know it went for a ride I heard it hit once and bounce at least once.

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 05:25:55 PM »

Holy Crap Buzz! I'm glad that you're okay!!  yes
Next time, tie them suckers down good!!  Spank
I'm glad you're all right!
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 05:43:14 PM »

Buzz, you need to take it easy and be more careful! That kind of crap is hard on machines!  frying pan

Meanwhile, do you need a top glass for that machine? Let me know, as I may have a couple....hundred.... rotflmao

Glad you're ok. Or at least not hurt...worse!

Roz

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 06:32:32 PM »

Bunker  We unload them from my trailer to Joey's truck using his ramp and then from his truck to the ground at the shopusing the same ramp.  I guess I don't have a drivers license for a hand truck ( dolly ) Joey's kids are better at it than I am.  First machine out of the truck s when it happened, I guess the wheel missed the ramp and the S*** hit the fan. Or maybe I should say the machine and I hit the ground. I'm sure glad the machine didn't fall on me. Head lines in Bullhead News Paper "Old Bastard gets killed by flying S+"

Then I had to put up with Dr Joey and Dr Stat all worried I would go to sleep. ( had a pretty good bump on my head )  8 or 10 hours latter David calls my room and tells me not to fall in the shower, just what I wanted to hear.  I didn't know I was cut on the back of the head but next morning the pillow looked like I had been in a knife fight. I bet the lady that cleans the rooms didn't care for that. What can I say Joey hires cheap help, that's what he gets Cheap Help.

Four to four and a half hour drive home, took me 9 hours. Stat wasn't around and no cell phone service, damn that sleeper on my truck sure felt good.

Roz  It was a 16" Wild Cherry  I don't know in what condition the machine is in, later I looked at the front of it and it looked OK but it may be all beat up in the back. Joey has a bunch of glass, I did see a round top Haywire with a cracked top glass.

StatFreak

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 06:49:16 PM »

I wasn't going to say anything and tried posting a small version of the picture, but the cat's out of the bag, so to speak – and Buzz hates cats.  garfield knockout frying pan bust gut laughing

... ( had a pretty good bump on my head )  ...

That's an understatement. Joey and I were concerned about Buzz going to sleep because the bump was larger than some slot handle knobs I've seen! Both of his knees were bleeding and the next morning both of his arms and wrists looked like they were covered in blue/purple pools instead of skin.

Anyone else would have been in the emergency room and anyone else HIS age would have been in the emergency room with us on the phone to his relatives giving them regular updates as to his condition. Buzz just gets up, dusts himself off, and goes back to work. Silly Me!

I've learned not to argue with the old buzzard when he gets into one of his stubborn modes so we didn't take him to the hospital and I didn't call his sons (I wanted to), but I still kept him up until he didn't appear to have a concussion.

Honestly, I don't know which is tougher, an S-Plus or Buzz?  Scratch Head Help Timex has nothing on either of them!  Tongue Out rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Stat garfield

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.