Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:34:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Other Arcade Games
| | |-+  Cadillac Jack Gold Touch
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cadillac Jack Gold Touch  (Read 15700 times)
chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 21

« on: July 09, 2013, 12:03:32 AM »

Just got a gold touch machine. I am going to post pics and ask some questions.

* image.jpg (1239.43 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 688 times.)

* image.jpg (759.07 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 531 times.)
chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 12:11:27 AM »

Here are two more pics and the questions:
1) where do you guys get your parts from for these machines
I am looking for a speaker (got one that is dead), a ballast for belly glass (lights up but flickers and never stops flickering), and a manual
2) the bill acceptor only takes 1 dollar bills while there is a sticker claiming it can take new 5-10-20's
Bill validator pics are attached to this post.

Thank you in advance for your help!

* image.jpg (391.39 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 462 times.)

* image.jpg (421.89 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 583 times.)
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 01:02:43 AM »

you can get the ballast etc at any HOME DEPOT -LOWES ETC ANY ELECTRICAL SUPPLY HOUSE CROSS REF BALLAST NUMBER -SPEAKER ANY 4-WATT SPEAKER THATS THE SAME SIZE AND FITS WILL WORK DONT FORGET TO LABEL POS & NEG ON WIRES WHEN YOU REMOVE . -

THE CASH CODE DBV DEPENDING ON WHAT MODEL IT IS .IT LOOKS OLD IT MAY BE UPGRADED FOR THE FIRST GENERATION NEW FIVES NEW & TENS&  NEW TWENTY'S BACK 3 GENERATIONS AGO ..LOL

AS FAR AS UPDATES YOU NEED THE MODEL NUMBER THEN JUST GO TO CASH CODES WEB SITE AND IT WILL SAY IF THERE ARE AVAILABLE UPDATES .MY OPINION ARE NO FOR THAT MODEL . ITS A OLD MACHINE .

AS FAR AS MINOR ITEMS TWISTED QUARTER ON EBAY IS A GREAT PLACE FOR POT O GOLD PARTS -BASIC SAME MACHINE DIFF BOARD -

JUST A BRIEF MODIFICATION : WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED ? I HAVE ABOUT ANY PART FOR THOSE MACHINES YOU CAN THINK OF -DID THE SELLER OFFER ANY WARRANTY OR DID YOU TEST BILLS THAT WORKED IN THE DBV BEFORE YOU AQUIRED POSSESION ?

OR WAS NOTHING TESTED AND IT IS WHAT IT IS ? AND NOW YOUR FINDING OUT IT DOES NOT TAKE NEW COLORED BILLS ?

A STANDARD POT OF GOLD MANUAL WHICH I BELIEVE IS IN THE DOWNLOADS OF N.LG.'S IS JUST ABOUT SO CLOSE TO THE FRAME WORK OF THIS MACHINES CABINET ETC  WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ALOT OF INFO . .IF YOU COULD BE MORE SPECIFIC OF WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE MACHINE I CAN TELL YOU IN A PM QUICKLY . INSTEAD OF WRITTING A NOVEL FOR A POST .

THE OTHER PLACE TO VISIT OR CALL IF YOU WANT IS WWW.CADILLACJACK.COM OR TRY CALLING THEM DURING BUS HOURS .
 THE NUMBER IS ON THERE WEB SITE . AS FAR AS MAINTAINANCE TIPS KEEP COOLING FANS CLEAN USE ONLY ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL TO CLEAN TOUCH SCREEN 50/50 MIX IS FINE NO AMONIA BASED PRODUCTS ON TOUCH SCREEN . THEY EAT THE TAPE AND ADHESIVE OF THE TOUCH SCREEN . MAKE SURE THE MACHINE IS GROUNDED PROPERLY .OTHER THAN SPECIFIC SETTINGS I MAY HAVE A PDF FILE ON THE  GOLD TOUCH BOARD ON ANOTHER COMPUTER IF NEEDED .

GOODLUCK
Rocket
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 01:16:52 AM by ROCKET » Logged

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 10:43:59 AM »

Thanks for the info Rocket. I live in Southwest Florida. I will look around here locally for the ballast and speaker. There is no warranty on the machine. I bought it here locally. When I bought it he said only $1 would register yet the BV indicates that it will read new 5-10-20 so I was thinking there might be come settings that might need to be changed, etc. Although I do have the machine up over $300 in credits so I might not have to even worry about the BV.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 11:29:45 AM »

Thanks for the info Rocket. I live in Southwest Florida. I will look around here locally for the ballast and speaker. There is no warranty on the machine. I bought it here locally. When I bought it he said only $1 would register yet the BV indicates that it will read new 5-10-20 so I was thinking there might be come settings that might need to be changed, etc. Although I do have the machine up over $300 in credits so I might not have to even worry about the BV.

good glad to hear it .I was wondering if CASH CODE ? even is in bus still ?? or if they merged with another ?
if a may be--curious only because I sell them is what did you pay for the machine as-is ??
if you dont want to post it you can send me a personal message or not say at all . just being curious

they are alot of fun when all is working -

you may possibly go into the settings of the gold touch board .

As a single game cadillac jack board allows you to ...  there should be two small  buttons--could be red in color ? somewhere inside cabinet --most of the time next to the "hard meters" ??
when machine is running with or without credits it will let you enter settings as a regular slotmachine will not in many cases - you have to have zero credits on a regular slot

go Into machine settings after pressing the first button it will say how to scroll up or down on screen go to  denominations you may set the machine for penny .01 cents and since its multi game you may have to set each game for .01 cents and the 1.00 bill will give you 100 credits .

I dont know what machine records for a 1.00 bill now ??or what the games are set for ?? .01 cent -.05 cent .25-cent 1.00 etc

if its not already set that way . my guess is it is set at default settings at .05 cents right now or .25 cents

then also on the CASH CODE DBV if it has dip switches on the side or under a cover -and you have the model number  with the settings??? in hand ???

-you can set the dip switches aka little tiny white buttons in most cases to make the DBV record a higher amount for the single dollar bill -----now you have me thinking because I have around 50 new old stock cash code DBV's on the shelf that last time I used one was on a counter top model machine and found out they did not support any new updated software for the new colored money . but will always take a dollar bill . they had stackers with them from 170 bills to 400 bills going by memory .

hope this helps you out . on the settings of the two buttons i suspect you have for the gold touch board in that cabinet -if your scared you cant get out ???of settings ?? it will say press exit or press play and hold 3 seconds etc something will say how to exit to game or it will appear on screen touch exit --to exit
Rocket

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 10:34:48 PM »

Hey rocket
Here is a label I found behind the cash box

* image.jpg (815.13 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 657 times.)
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 01:45:24 PM »

LET ME TRY TO GIVE YOU SOME ADVISE . others will pick me appart as they do often . but this is my opinion .trying to save you money and do things with common sense -not as many members chime in and say you can do this or that -but its your money they are spending on there opinions --I try to spoon feed every member new and old as a new person with new game giving them there easy option list and least expense list .

THE INFO WITH YOUR PICTURE ?

that does really no good unless you have the model number of the Cash Code model as I explained & the directions with it .
and setting up the Gold touch board etc to the denominations you want for each game?? .01-.05.-25..50-1.00 etc

if for example a 8-line slot game ? the amount you want to bet per line as in example the max amount you can bet per line is all controlled from board settings -nothing to do with the DBV  

If the game board   allows  diff -denominations per game that are active on screen . most of the games like GOLD TOUCH -SOUTHERN GOLD -POT OF GOLD ETC offer about 16 games in most software cases -but the game board only may offer
9 games to be active on screen to play or 10-games or 12 games  not all games to play at once to pick from .

then when setting up the machine the operator
picks the games he or she wants and enables it . then sets the payout % the denomination etc max bet -if progressive is offered the amount to contribute to the progressive per credit or coin drop etc . the top amount a jackpot can be etc

most amount of credits or points or dollars that can be accumulated . before a printer prints out a redemption ticket in many cases or a jackpot bell rings and you just take the key and turn it once it will stop bell and say "HAND PAY" on screen .

many boards also offer no bill or coin in at all and you play the games on "DEMO" MODE -that's how I run many of my machines so Don't have to hook up a dbv or any type of coin in set up
it plays exactly as it normally would when you go below a certain dollar or credit/point  amount the machine fills you back up with 50.00 bucks to play with .until you lose that again .

i included two pictures of DBV'S I use in building machines --one is a Cash code model  some are with cash cans some are called
stacker-less without cash cans all work on the model you have . made by GAMEMAX inc. - MARS inc. ---ICT co. is very popular model -etc

================================================================================
 A simple solution if your board offers a DEMO MODE USE IT  TO BY PASS THE DBV OR COIN IN IF MACHINE HAS A COIN DROP ? TO MESS WITH SETTINGS ON THE CURRENT DBV YOU HAVE WHICH I GUARANTY IS OUTDATED .  TO ADD  CREDITS /POINTS /DOLLARS ETC . '

BUY A SINGLE BUTTON AS IN PICTURE W/MICRO SWITCH -find the wires that exit the DBV THAT GO TO MAIN BOARD -THESE ARE THE WIRES THAT TELL THE BOARD FROM THE DBV THAT A DOLLAR WAS PUT IN AND A CERTAIN NUMBER OF PULSES OR OTHER METHODS USED WHAT WAS ADDED TO BOARD FOR CREDIT /POINTS ETC -IN SAME SEARCH YOU WILL FIND OUT THE VOLTAGE OF THE DBV RUNS ON 

Most cases Cash Code run on 12 volt DC & have a 6 wire plug with colors of blue- black -brown -yellow -white--green  assuming --AKA as not approved method . that the green wire is a ground the black wire is a ground the white wire being the "hot" 12 volts dc  you will find 3 WIRES LEFT  wires that if its a 12 volt DC model ? take a paperclip -or 3-inch piece of # 16 gauge wire bare the ends and touch the yellow wire to the blue or brown wire you should hear a click  . . if you can determine which two to cross for a split second while the DBV is on.BUT NOT CONNECTED TO MAIN BOARD .

IF its a 110 volt model    MOST CO'S WILL RUN IT ON A SEPERATE CIRCUIT  a 110 volt model those normally have a separate plug that plugs into the power supply . if so unplug it from power supply and plug into extension cord to a separate 110 volt AC plug . Then unplug the harness from it going to the main Gold touch board from the DBV   IN BOTH CASES IF ITS A 12VOLT DC MODEL OR 110 VOLT AC MODEL

SO YOU UNDERSTAND 100% WHAT I AM SAYING IS IN BOTH CASES IF THE DBV IS A 12 VOLT DC MODEL OR A 110VOLT AC MODEL -WHEN TESTING IT -""DISCONECT IT FROM THE MAIN BOARD IN ALL CASES --THAT WAY YOU DONT COOK A 500.00 BOARD -as far as testing the wires from the 110 volt AC MODEL . same thing as i posted above except the color coded wires will not be the same --you can with 50% certainty that black will be a ground and green "may be a ground" white will be "HOT"  if 110 AC
 a gray wire will be neutral or ground etc  

I see no real problem with both test . If you find  find just two wires heading back to the main gold touch board from the DBV . notice the colors of both . while they are disconnected from the gold touch board you cross them at the
>>>>>> feed end into DBV for a split second and credits Will be heard  etc . those are the two wires you connect to the micro switch as in picture to add credits from only a button

then  you don't have to spend 125.00-200.00 bucks for a updated DBV for the machine when knowing in SEPT OF THIS YEAR A NEW 100.00 BILL IS COMING OUT SO WHEN THAT HAPPENS USUALLY THE U.S GOV starts printing new 5.00's new 10.00's new 20.00's etc so you would be updating your new dbv within the first year . at a normal cost of 25.00 bucks for software etc .

DBV'S RUN ON ONE OF TWO VOLTAGES IN THE USA  12 VOLT DC OR 110 VOLT AC

this in my opinion is your option list and easy to do and least expensive way .

TWISTEDQUARTER ON EBAY SELLS THOSE BUTTONS IN PICTURE

Rocket

* DBV STACKERLESSNLG 2 (1).jpg (827.19 KB, 2560x1706 - viewed 505 times.)

* CREDIT BUTTON MICRO SWITCH NLG 1.jpg (372.75 KB, 2560x1706 - viewed 530 times.)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 01:50:46 PM by ROCKET » Logged

chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 10:50:27 AM »

Thanks to Rocket I found out that this BV will only take old style bills (the ones with the pic in the middle and old green colors only) I was able to run an old $5 through it and it registered just fine.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 11:03:40 AM »

Thanks to Rocket I found out that this BV will only take old style bills (the ones with the pic in the middle and old green colors only) I was able to run an old $5 through it and it registered just fine.

great glad to hear the little personal message I sent worked . it beats buying a new DBV at 75.00--200.00 bucks . just keep a few old bills around to add credits now and then .

DONT FORGET TO WASH YOUR MONEY ONCE A YEAR LOL >.HONESTLY THE DIRT FROM BILLS WILL CAUSE THE DBV TO NOT REGISTER NOW AND THEN . THEY MAKE A CLEANER STRIP YOU CAN RUN THROUGH BUT I WOULD NOT BOTHER WITH IT . LIFT THE HEAD UP ON THE CASH CODE DBV YOU HAVE SOME TIME AND BLOW OUT THE LINT THAT BUILDS UP .. IT SHOULD HAVE 2 SQUEEZE CLAMPS ON EACH SIDE OF THE HEAD .THEN IT POPS OPEN ETC  . YOUR GOOD TO GO . SOME TIME IF YOU CAN POST A PICTURE OF THE GOLD TOUCH BOARD . FOR MYSELF & MEMBERS TO SEE IF ITS EASY TO GET A SHOT OF WITHOUT UNPLUGGING 100 WIRES ETC .
NOW YOU NEED TO MAKE COLLECTION GROW SOME MORE ??
Rocket

chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 07:12:20 PM »

Here is what I have in the game room at the moment.

* image.jpg (1450.71 KB, 2592x1936 - viewed 507 times.)
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 07:31:54 PM »

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
DO YOU NORMALLY WALK ON YOUR CEILING TO PLAY THEM LOL PICTURE UPSIDE DOWN CHUCK !!LOL
IF YOU EVER NEED SPARE GLASS FOR THE FOUR OF A KIND BONUS I HAVE IT .
DOES THE PROGRESSIVE WORK ON THE GOLD TOUCH ??
ASLO JUST CURIOUS WHAT IS THE FOUR BUTTONS ON THE GOLD TOUCH ??
ONE IS FOR SPIN ONE FOR TICKET WHATS THE OTHER TWO BUTTONS DO ??

MODIFIED AGAIN --IS THAT A QUARTER COIN DROP BUILT INTO THE SLOT STAND DEAD CENTER FOR THE GOLD TOUCH ??
SURE LOOKS LIKE ONE .THATS A COOL IDEA . THEY HAD TO WIRE THAT UP TO THE GUTS UP TOP IF IT WORKS ??
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 08:27:47 PM by ROCKET » Logged

chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 10:28:51 PM »

I don't know why the pic shows upside down. It is right side up when you view it. Yes, that is a quarter mech in the middle of the stand. It is not hooked up and I haven't looked to see if there is a cable to connect to as it is only about a foot off the ground. Not real practical to use anyway. The 4 buttons are call attendant, print ticket, make bet, play from left to right . Yes, the progressive jackpots do work. Each game except blackjack has its own progressive pot. I guess I just need a tower light to be able to use the call attendant button.
chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2013, 12:04:13 AM »

I am attaching some pics of my board.
First pic of overall board.

* image.jpg (1428.99 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 1178 times.)
chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2013, 12:05:44 AM »

Here are 2 more pics of each half of board

* image.jpg (1394.94 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 794 times.)

* image.jpg (1323.31 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 720 times.)
chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2013, 08:06:49 PM »

Had this hit on Duces Wild this afternoon.  applause

* image.jpg (1236.77 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 598 times.)
chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 06:59:42 PM »

Is there a way to buy chips that would have different games on them to be able to swap out games on this machine?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.