Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:34:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  How to play I-Game machine at home without coins or bills?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to play I-Game machine at home without coins or bills?  (Read 2889 times)
Heikka
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: July 10, 2013, 09:14:15 AM »

Hi.

I have this mentioned issue. I'd like to play my I-Game but without coins or bills. Is there a way to add test credits or is it possible to make a credit button which adds credits to the game?  Scratch Head

Kr,

Heikka

ukulele
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 9

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 10:34:10 PM »

Heikka,

Does your machine currently accept coins? I'm still new at this and in a similar situation. One of the machines I'm working on has a switch that is a small piece of wire and counts the coins as they go by. My thought was to attach a momentary switch wired across the counter switch. This should then read the same as a coin going into the machine. Again I'm still new and maybe some of the more experienced members will chime in.

There is a also the Better Tito being sold in the classifieds that you should look at. It is designed to add credits with the push of a button.

Good Luck,

Philip

Philip
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 11:53:58 PM »

First idea won't work, second idea, bettor tito, will. It has the option for adding a free credits button. Get a hold of Jim at Bettor Slots on the home page.
vtyler

Total Karma Storms: 32

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 06:21:21 PM »

s2000 coin in simulator should work for an igame.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.