Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:24:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  A little help please... SP-1269 and SS7975
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A little help please... SP-1269 and SS7975  (Read 4570 times)
MarkInAz
Jack of all, master on none.
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 22

« on: March 26, 2009, 10:45:32 PM »

I picked up my first Barcrest - Little Devil.  What a riot, never played one before.  Well worth the extra cash.
I could use a little help with the data sheets for these two chips.  SP1269 and SS7975.
I don't see the barcrest top reels in my S-plus manual.  Is that manual available to us private slot owners?
Thanks in advance.

Its Always Something...
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »

SS7975 just mysteriously appeared in the Submit a New File section. Unfortunately, I couldn't make SP1269 mysteriously appear. arrow rotflmao rotflmao

The PAR seems to have all of the details on the top box math. propeller

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
MarkInAz
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 11:37:19 PM »

Thanks StatFreak.  I'm hoping that SPR is out there some where.  I'm finding a few options in page zero that are strange to me. CaptainHappy Worried

Its Always Something...
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 11:49:34 PM »

Do you have any PSR over 1080? Most of the settings for the newer generation chips are the same. There is a PSR for SP1137 in the Submit section right now. It won't cover settings specific to your game type or the Barcrest, but will cover most of what you find. It's better than nothing until someone can come up with the right PSR for you.

Just a thought.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
MarkInAz
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 04:07:08 AM »

Good idea but alas, no luck.  I'm going through my machine using a 968 which is very close to the SP1269 in my Little Devil.   I'm stuck on page zero, options: 34, 43, 64, & 78.   Scratch Head

Its Always Something...
a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 10:28:53 AM »

Type 38 Little Devils, sp 1115

Award Option <0> [34]   Determines whether a partial pay is made when the top award is hit.  Options are enabled {1} or disabled {0}.  If enabled, the amount paid is set in the partial pay amount page.  If disabled, the entire top award amount must be hand paid.

Max Bet Autospin <0> [39]   Determines whether the reels spin automatically when the maximum bet is reached or when the Play Max Credits button is pressed.  Options are disabled {0} and enabled {1}.

Jackpot to Credit
Display <0> [43]   Displays the jackpot to credit option setting:  disabled {0}, enabled and SAS authorization is required {1}, or enabled and SAS authorization is not required {2}.  The set chip is required to change this option.

Bonus Mode Volume <0> [58]   Determines the volume for the bonus mode.  Options range from lowest {1} to loudest {5}.

Attract Mode Timeout <0> [59]   Determines the amount of time, in minutes, before the attract mode begins.  The range is from {0} to 10 minutes {10}.  If set to zero, the attract mode is disabled.

SAS Bonusing
Display <0> [64]   Indicates whether the SAS bonusing option is enabled {1} or disabled {0}.  The set chip is required to change this option.

Special Partial Pay <0> [78]   When enabled, this option determines whether a fractional currency amount of the hand pay will be paid by the hopper.  When in a hand-pay condition, the hopper pays amounts less than a dollar, making the hand pay an even dollar amount.  Options are disabled {0} or enabled {1}.

I don't know if this will help, but it's what I have. Another type 38 (Little Devils) is sp1135, but none of the numbers you want are in the options.

Good luck,
Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
MarkInAz
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 02:41:34 PM »

Wonderful applause  I'll have to pencil that in on my 968 and call it my pseudo 1269 SPR

Its Always Something...
a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 03:10:43 PM »

Check your email

W

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.