Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:29:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  How to change settings on I games?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to change settings on I games?  (Read 8590 times)
iceman_2001
« on: June 25, 2009, 05:21:05 PM »

Can someone tell me how to change the settings on the I games. I recently bought some games but they only have the 1 cent denomination. I know that they can be played on different denominations but I don't know how to do this. Can someone tell me how to change it or do I need a chip like WMS or master key like Konami.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 05:34:35 PM »

Pretty sure your going to need a key chip. I know you do on a Game King. Your profile does't say where you live, one of our members may live next door to you and can help you out.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 05:39:05 PM »

Your going to need at least a Key 22.  You can set it up to be multi-denominational and select between up to 12 different denominations...which is nice.

PM me if you need the Key Chip and instructions on procedure.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 07:50:30 PM by archjds » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 07:40:50 PM »

Agree with the above answers, need Key 22. Also make sure no credits on machine or you will get a key chip error. Multi-denom is not available on all game sets, there are different versions. So although you can change the denom, it may not support multi-denom depending on the version you have.

Dan (tacman)

blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 11:27:29 PM »

Well, if an I game a Key 22 won't work, if an I+ it may use a 17 or 22 this is determined by the GME chips, early I games use a key in the front of the board tray

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
Slotmaster
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 172

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 11:50:06 AM »

Well, if an I game a Key 22 won't work, if an I+ it may use a 17 or 22 this is determined by the GME chips, early I games use a key in the front of the board tray
Just to note I have seen a few times where a Key 22 will not allow for you to make changes after you select keychip as the option.   In this case use a Key 17 which is not menu driven but acheives the same result.    I have seen this with different I+ versions and it's just pot luck.

iceman_2001
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 09:59:04 PM »

How will I know what type of game I game or I +. I know that they usually have the icon on the top glass but the machines I have do not have tops.  Also, With the key 17 or 22, will I be able to access all the settings like game percent, etc.
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

703 730-0821

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 10:00:56 PM »

What are the game titles you are trying to change?

iceman_2001
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 08:42:37 PM »

well, the games that I currently have are Turkey Shoot, Super Sally Shrimpmania, Pink Panther, Texas Tea, Little Green Men, Tabasco, Enchanted Unicorn.
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

703 730-0821

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 06:48:10 AM »

Best to get both the 17 and 22, the arly games like T Tea and LGM will use the 17 most likely while the others use the 22, and they are all I+ games, and Yes the Key chip will allow you to alter the percentage as well as other options like max bet, denom and such

slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »

How do i set up games kings  I  get one 1 game to show up and it don,t play right     . a few game kings have 3 sims boards ithers have 2 Help
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 04:59:38 PM »

Steve, it all depends on the game. If the software set is an Igame/Igame+ then its going to be a dedicated slot with just one game, Cleopatra, Texas Tea, etc. If the software is a Game King set then it will probably be a multi-game setup with either all poker games or a combination of poker, keno, blackjack & slots. There may also be certain Game King sets that may just have on type of game as well, Multi Strike Poker?? Usually the more Simm boards are graphics intensive or bonus games within the game, Same game but different number of boards could just be upgraded graphics.

Dan (tacman)

slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2009, 10:58:47 AM »

Thanks  dan    know   I need to get tickets to work i got the wrong paper  message to go away and have paper loaded right  but when i hit cash out i get hand pay from attened
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2009, 11:32:49 AM »

Steve     Does your machine work with coins and has a hopper?   Is it a I game or a Game King?   Have you went through the key chip setup?   Someone else jump in here and tell me, do you have to have the printer working for the machine to play? 

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2009, 01:06:56 PM »

Its a i game  carnival of mystery, coy moon ,  it plays    but pays out only with call atten   it has  hopper  n ticket printer  coin in is blocked
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009, 06:24:10 PM »

It sounds like your hopper payout limit or jackpot lockup setting is too low. First, make sure that there are no player credits on the machine; you can't change these settings if the machine has any credits.

I don't have a machine in front of me, so I apologize in advance if I've accidentally omitted something.  propeller

Open the door and press the test button on the front of the tray holding the MPU.
When the options menu come up:

Press "Setup", then "Machine Options".

<ADD> First, check the "Printer Setup" option to see if your printer is enabled. If it is disabled, you will need to enable it using a key chip before you can continue. The key chip that you need depends on the hardware and firmware in your machine and will probably be either a key 17, key 22, or key 40.

If the printer is enabled, then:

Press "Credit Style Setup"
Check and set your hopper payout limit to the maximum number of credits that you want to cash out using a ticket. Cash out amounts larger than this will be attendant pays. This is probably the setting that needs changing in your machine.
Set your credit limit to the maximum credits that you want to allow on the machine.
Next check and set the jackpot (lockup) limits. The jackpot limit settings may also be too low on your machine.

Save your changes, then select "Voucher Pay Setup".
Check and set the split pays option. Since you aren't putting coins in your hopper (you said that the coin-in was blocked), disable split pays. That will cause all cash out amounts to print on the ticket.

Save your changes.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 06:34:39 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 06:29:27 PM »

Thanks i,ll try  that. I need to get some done soon so we can  sell some make some room here and put some cash back in bank
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »

Slotsteve, I forgot to mention checking the printer status -- I edited my post.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.