Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:51:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Other Reel Games
| | |-+  Sircoma 3 wheel quarter 1-3 coin summit system powered
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sircoma 3 wheel quarter 1-3 coin summit system powered  (Read 2631 times)
Trout
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: November 25, 2013, 09:27:38 PM »

I'm looking for whatever info i can get on this slot machine as Si Redd was supposedly only building b/w vid poker machines at this time its game name is "Dream Sevens" its an upright 3 Wheel quarter 1-3 coin machine all the parts internal and external that are serial and model number marked are identical i cannot find another machine like it anywhere its a model #1090-37 built DEC 1980,. it quit stopping the wheels on me a few months ago and I cant find any repair shops that will touch it only offer to buy it and I want to keep it for family use,.. but I need to get it paying out again,. if i manually push the wheel lock bar it works and stops the wheels but i did not see the solenoid actuating and I need any information or help or manuals i can get Please,,..

Thank you
Trout

Trout@cableone.net

* Dream Sevens Machine.jpg (240.13 KB, 1200x1600 - viewed 290 times.)

* dream sevens open.jpg (168.27 KB, 1200x1600 - viewed 405 times.)
proten
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 09:34:55 PM »

It looks to me to be a Summit - Bally conversion.
Ther is one guy on the web that can help you fix it.
http://www.hms-electronics.com

Good luck most people scrap these machines.

One step at a time.
Trout
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 09:40:27 PM »

well i already checked into that its not a conversion its was made by Si Redd who started sircoma and it was registered in reno nevada as a sircoma pre IGT system before Si Redd started IGT,.. it is all original to the case and Bally says its not one of theres at all,. Ive checked out all the where is it from and history of it,. just looking for manuals etc
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.