Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:42:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT M Slot Reel Games
| | |-+  1982-83 cage and boards
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1982-83 cage and boards  (Read 4264 times)
Rndyhs
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: January 09, 2014, 11:40:05 PM »

Hi all

I am a newbie to the site. I have an igt 5 reel. I think it is an atlas or esprit. The hopper and CPU cage say aristocrat. Does anyone have the boards for sale or can repair mine? The batteries were replaced because of corrosion. I had a display but kept tinkering and might have ruined my board. I'm not popping fuses. The reset key wires were cut so I tried crossing them to reset the machine and got an arc.  Now the display is gone and I checked the fuse they are all good. So I figure my boards are toast. When the machine first fired up the reels moved but not a complete reset. I have never seen the hopper work either.
  I am also looking for the sound board as well.
Finally, what does the adjusting screw on the right side of the machine do. When I move it back and forth there is a click?

Thanks guys!

* image.jpg (1085.33 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 560 times.)

* image.jpg (1062.53 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 505 times.)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.