Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 11:29:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome) (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | |-+  Database for Identification of parts?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Database for Identification of parts?  (Read 2032 times)
Junkman1
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 3

« on: February 07, 2014, 03:12:53 PM »

Is there books, or database that will id parts for me?

Maybe a monthy subscription or download for a fee?

Have a pile of Igt and wms boards, chips, software.. What to Id them so I can sell them..

What is out there?

Thanks
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 03:34:21 PM »

pictures pictures pictures...numbers help too...we LOVE ID-ing stuff!  rotflmao
Junkman1
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 04:54:56 PM »

pictures pictures pictures...numbers help too...we LOVE ID-ing stuff!  rotflmao

Was thinking.. I see this stuff all the time.. and have seen books where I can look up the Igt number and it tells you what game it is etc.. Rather that keep posting up here .. ( and getting slammed ) most time i do.. I will just buy the manuals and book.. and be done with it. I see worldwide has A pile I can buy.. just not sure they are the right ones. will look into more when I get a minute..

In the mean time.. maybe over the weekend or early next week.. will make a list... and take photos.. Need to do that for ebay anyways..But there seems to be over 100pcs.. but I bet alot are the same part number..

Thanks for the offer.. will get back with you..

If you or anyone has a place just to buy the information..so I have it.. post up or PM me please.. thanks
Junkman1
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 03:42:20 PM »

Found the data base .. so I'm good.

Gonna just list them in piles on ebay auction.. I just don't have the time to track this stuff down.. Like they said.. aside from the bluebird stuff..

the rest looks old is most likely junk.. or cheap.. not worth the effort in my opinion.

So will sell 10 at a time..

Thanks for the offer people
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.