Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:56:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  24 Code Finally Cleared !
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 24 Code Finally Cleared !  (Read 1644 times)
davvet2
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: February 27, 2014, 07:39:06 PM »

I had a 24 code that wouldn't stay cleared on my Bally 5000+

I cleaned the optics in both places, but still had the problem -- but the rake stayed open and the coin accepted light would come on.
It would work for about 5 times, then the 24 code would come on and the machine would stop working.

I was reading on the site and found this:

StatFreak posted:

The reverse coin error is caused by the opening at the bottom being too wide. If you check closely, there are two optics at the bottom of the comparitor and they are located almost completely to one side of the coin path. The internal metal guide that runs from a point just below the plastic sample coin holder to the bottom of the compirator has to be adjusted so that the coin just barely fits through the opening at the bottom. If there is more than about 1/32" of free play, the coin won't always pass those optics properly and you'll get the reverse coin error.

I followed his procedure and it jammed at first, kept adjusting until it worked.

Now it works!

Thanks,

Jim

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 02:10:28 AM by davvet2 » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.