Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:26:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally 5500, 6000 LED Lights
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally 5500, 6000 LED Lights  (Read 2879 times)
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« on: September 21, 2008, 06:33:33 PM »

johnhisc2

Bally 5500, 6000 LED LIGHTS!
« on: October 17, 2007, 01:12:11 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody know where I can buy some LEDS to replace my BET MAX, SPIN ECT Lights for some 6000's and 5500s....

Thanks.........

Once I get my 6000's ALL Pimped up!! I will post some pictures of my babies! I've got them all working now with correct software.... just about pimping them up now and making them Look AMAZING!!!

John

Kenneth Risenhoover

Re: Bally 5500, 6000 LED LIGHTS!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 01:17:27 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROTFL........we need to start a new thread called ......."Pimp My Slot Machine".......... and post all our pics.....LOL.

Jay

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 03:19:10 PM »   

Restoration section before/after is good for that....

However I do like the title of your thread.....

StatFreak

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »   

johnhisc2,

Here are the bulbs:

From MCM  www.mcminone.com

25-3190      Replaces 259/555
25-3205      Replaces 86

From Happ   www.happcontrols.com

91-10WB-53W   LED Light bulbs for IGT/Wms      Replaces 259/555
91-5WB-61W2   LED Light bulbs for Bally/IGT      Replaces 86

86 are the small bulbs in the small buttons and behind the reel glass on the Bally. The 555 are the large bulbs in the two bigger buttons - the replacement LEDs are tri-bulbs.
I don't recommend changing the bulbs behind the reel glass because the LEDs are not bright enough to get the job done.

The replacement LED style is different from Happ and MCM, but they serve the same purpose. MCM tends to have lower SH prices for smaller orders and you will know what it is when you check out. Happ charges a high SH for smaller orders, requires a $25 minimum order, and won't tell you what the SH is until they ship and charge your card. It's always a surprise .   Whom you order from depends on whether you need other things that can fill out the order, and who has the best deal at the time you pull the trigger.

johnhisc2

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 01:54:15 PM »   

Thanks! Greatly appreciate it...Happ was almost twice as expensive so I went with the other ones.... Half my lights don't work anyways will be nice to have that "WHITE" Glow from the buttons!

John

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.