Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 04:10:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  **Reel Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
| | |-+  WTB FRONT DOOR DECAL FOR IGT S-PLUS
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB FRONT DOOR DECAL FOR IGT S-PLUS  (Read 158260 times)
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2009, 03:22:15 PM »

meanwhile, "Alma" is running around yelling "They want 50 of 'em!!!!".......... Tongue Out
slots4home
Slots 4 Home
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 352

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2009, 03:28:16 PM »

Dynasty Games are out of Reno, Las Vegas and Florida. Their Reno # is 775-852-5932. Allison Novilities are no longer in Business.

ashyron
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members

Total Karma Storms: 255

RIP Dad. I love you. 5-26-10

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »

We bought these about 2 years ago, so 2002 is not correct.  I don't think you are in touch with the correct company.  I'll look and see if I have any documentation on these when I get home this evening.

Yes, please let me know what your documentation is.  I called the number that was posted here and Alma answered by saying IGraphics. 

Dynasty Games are out of Reno, Las Vegas and Florida. Their Reno # is 775-852-5932. Allison Novilities are no longer in Business.

Thanks for the information.  I will try calling them and see what they say and see if they have any complete units for sale or not. 

Well, it's been almost 2 years.  I'm kinda back. Undecided
racergiant
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 105

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2009, 05:43:04 PM »

I too might jump on the buying spree bandwagon for one - if I can get everything needed all at one time.
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2009, 06:48:22 PM »

The controller box says ADD VISION INC.  You can google them to find out what the latest prices are.  iGraphics was the original manufacturer but they sold the rights to ADD VISION INC.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2009, 07:08:55 PM »

The controller box says ADD VISION INC.  You can google them to find out what the latest prices are.  iGraphics was the original manufacturer but they sold the rights to ADD VISION INC.

I think it's the other way around, Jeff.

Per the quote that I was able to dig up from 2007 (and it wasn't me who wrote this -- I'm not sure who did) :

IGraphics bought out Add-Vision years ago, so what they are selling are exactly what Ron has, except they have two additional versions other than what he has.  The price includes a power supply and is a complete kit.

I know that a couple of years ago when I bought mine, I bought them from iGraphics.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2009, 07:12:40 PM »

I talked to a very nice lady, her name is Alma.

For kicks you might want to ask if Lisa still works there.  If she does, I'm sure she'd remember the things as she would laugh every time one of us called, as they were getting a couple of calls a week for the parts from NLG members in 2007 after years of not selling the thing.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2009, 07:19:07 PM »

I think it's the other way around, Jeff.

Per the quote that I was able to dig up from 2007 (and it wasn't me who wrote this -- I'm not sure who did) :

IGraphics bought out Add-Vision years ago, so what they are selling are exactly what Ron has, except they have two additional versions other than what he has.  The price includes a power supply and is a complete kit.

I know that a couple of years ago when I bought mine, I bought them from iGraphics.

OK, I stand corrected.  I just found the instructions.  Dated 11/20/2002 , IGraphics., LLC
sommer
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 60

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2009, 01:22:07 AM »

I think the next time I am over at Som's I'll have to check one of these out. yes  I would love to have one of these on our s2000 machine. propeller  That would be so cool.  Som, I'll trade you for your key31 chip  bust gut laughing
are you kidding right?? bust gut laughing bust gut laughing yeah..that is my key#31 :97-hehe..how many copies did you made? rotflmao bust gut laughing
btw..i might sell you 1....? bust gut laughing

I'd love if you sold me one, that video is too cool.  I was thinking of calling the phone number listed above and seeing what the 'bulk' number is and if they even have them still.  It sounds like there are quite a few people that want these.
Hey  Ron,how about i just give it to you one free.!!no need to buy or trade...lol..hope u can find a control boxes?? sticker still look nice w/o light..huh...
I'm in for group buys? not sure they make them any more????..lol.....

IGT S-2000...
Sorry about my grammar..lol..it is my second language.!!lmao...
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2009, 03:04:14 AM »

I'm in on the group buy also, depending on the $$.

<edit>
Fack, who am I kidding? I'm in on the group buy... Duh! Duh!

Thanks,
Bill
ashyron

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2009, 05:43:37 PM »

OK I ws gone all day yesterday but did get a phone call from Alma with a price quote.  I don't know if they come with the power supply or not because I have not had a chance to call her back yet. 

She said the minimun order is 20 of each individual style but again I don't know if we have to order all three styles or if we can just order the one style.  The price is $10 dollars each.  At that price I don't know if they would come with power supplies.  I'm wondering if someone could make a power supply that would work or if someone has a power supply and can get me a model number to do some searching??

I will try to give her another call today and get more detailed information, sorry, just been kind of busy.

What I need to know at this point is how many is needed.  If we can't get at least 20 then this is all moot.

blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2009, 06:28:57 PM »

The Decals are easy to find, ask about the Controller (Power Supply) here is a pic of the other color decals

* Oddy Slots 001.jpg (249 KB, 480x640 - viewed 339 times.)

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
ashyron

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2009, 06:43:15 PM »

Jim, thanks for that pic.  I think my favorite is the black and yellow but I think the blue and white would look good on Crystal 7.  I have to go deal with the tires on my truck now but hopefully I can call her while I am waiting for Americas Tire to get around to dealing with me.  I'll post more when I know more.

Thanks, Ron

5 ACES

Total Karma Storms: 16

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2009, 07:46:06 PM »

Jim, thanks for that pic.  I think my favorite is the black and yellow but I think the blue and white would look good on Crystal 7.  I have to go deal with the tires on my truck now but hopefully I can call her while I am waiting for Americas Tire to get around to dealing with me.  I'll post more when I know more.

Thanks, Ron

ashyron, thank you for going out of your way and doing all of this! Put me on the list of buyers when she lets you know everything.
sommer
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2009, 04:08:01 AM »

The price is $10 dollars each.  At that price I don't know if they would come with power supplies.  I'm wondering if someone could make a power supply that would work or if someone has a power supply?

it look like jim/blue ridge have a lot of displays in stock? i got it from jim also but he is out of control boxes..lol..thanks jim, yes frying pan
I tried to power up the display?..lol..they take high voltage  450V+ i tried with my little power inverter from my dual 12"CCFL.guess what not enough ball to power up just one little small $1 light area.. sleep
need a bigger one?   Duh!
any body have close up pics of the control boxes???wonder how many amp that unit use??   

IGT S-2000...
ashyron

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2009, 04:14:59 AM »

The price is $10 dollars each.  At that price I don't know if they would come with power supplies.  I'm wondering if someone could make a power supply that would work or if someone has a power supply?

it look like jim/blue ridge have a lot of displays in stock? i got it from jim also but he is out of control boxes..lol..thanks jim, yes frying pan
I tried to power up the display?..lol..they take high voltage  450V+ i tried with my little power inverter from my dual 12"CCFL.guess what not enough ball to power up just one little small $1 light area.. sleep
need a bigger one?   Duh!
any body have close up pics of the control boxes???wonder how many amp that unit use??  

I am hoping Alma calls me back tomorrow and maybe she knows where how or where to get the control boxes.

Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2009, 10:27:57 AM »

any body have close up pics of the control boxes???

* PS for Bill Acceptor Sticker.jpg (191.44 KB, 800x600 - viewed 348 times.)
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2009, 11:33:34 AM »

It would appear to me that the programming is in that eprom and may be controlled by the jumpers...
It would be neat if someone could get into it and figure out the contents of the eprom and make some desired changes.
However, one would also need to know what the jumpers do...
I wonder if anyone could locate the guy who programmed it?
One thing for sure, he/she doesn't work for the "ADD-VISION" company anymore....
sommer
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2009, 12:01:33 PM »

any body have close up pics of the control boxes???

Thank you r273,
yeah,high voltage converter...that eprom look like do more then just for timer light control? communicate with the machine too? lol.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 12:26:33 PM by idesign » Logged

IGT S-2000...
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »

It would appear to me that the programming is in that eprom and may be controlled by the jumpers...
It would be neat if someone could get into it and figure out the contents of the eprom and make some desired changes.
One thing for sure, he/she doesn't work for the "ADD-VISION" company anymore....

That chip does control the timing of how the sticker lights up.  We paid igraphics to reprogram the chip to our custom timing since it was much too fast. 
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2009, 03:43:52 PM »

That chip does control the timing of how the sticker lights up.  We paid igraphics to reprogram the chip to our custom timing since it was much too fast. 

To add to idesign post the chip they used is a PIC16C55A.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2009, 03:51:50 PM »

I was told that it (the chip) is "protected" and the information on the jumpers functions is somewhat sketchy at best...
ashyron

« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2009, 06:07:36 PM »

OK, good news, good news.   applause applause

I called Alma again this morning (and let me add she is one very nice person) and left her a message.  She called me back and I got information ya'all will be interested in.  propeller  Here is what I found out.

• The price of $10 each includes the controller, in other words, according to Alma it is everything you need to work the unit; sticker and controller,
  • The order has to be a minimum of 20 units,
  • There are three designs to choose from, it does not have to be 20 units of each color.

So at this point I am thinking of ordering like 10 of each one of them and having them send to me.  I suppose if I do this, I should start a new thread, here in the classifieds section, so everyone can see that this will be up for sale.  Oh and as an added note, I am sure I will be charged shipping for these so your total cost would be a little more than $10 each unit plus your shipping cost.

So is it worth it for me to invest time and money into this for you guys?

dpalmi

Total Karma Storms: 291

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2009, 06:33:37 PM »

Wow!  Great job!

Sign me up for 3 - do you know if they will have the newer code with the slower chase?  Doesn't much matter to me....

Dan #2

A great man once said, "I was told last time I would get a piece of cake."

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2009, 06:39:01 PM »

Ashyron,
Great job!!! applause applause applause Hail Hail
You're gonna be getting a chunk-loada money in your Paypal account!!!
Can I buy 6 of them? smiley drool
PM with your email so I can send you some  money
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.