Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 10:26:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  WMS WILLIAMS. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  SAS in WMS Blue Bird (BBU)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SAS in WMS Blue Bird (BBU)  (Read 7368 times)
wrojas
« on: September 30, 2008, 12:03:16 AM »

Hi.

Firts .My english is not good.

I am developer of software and i make software on line.
I have the documents of IGT about Protocol SAS.
With IG and WMS 550 i dont have problem but WMS BBU. i have the problem next .
The machine send events and excetions. but when i send  special commands. i dont have answer only 0. Scratch Head

Thanks CaptainHappy Worried
pinballmike49
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 47

slots,slots and more slots

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 03:08:35 AM »

THE REAL TEST!!! CAN YOU MAKE THE NEW FIVES WORK IN A IGT S plus ???.
wrojas
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 03:31:14 AM »

I dont understan you question.
I have a soft test make for mi and work good in IGT S+ and WMS 550.
my problem is with WMS BBU. You can i help?

emetaute
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 02:38:25 PM »

Buen dia señor rojas.

Me dirijo a usted con el fin de solicitarle encarecidamente informacion sobre la comunicacion sas en las wms.

Actualmente me encuentro en un proyecto para realizar la comunicacion con dichas maquinas, y la verdad no tengo casi informacion sobre dicha comunicacion, cualquier informacioin que me pueda facilitar seria de gran ayuda, espero pueda colaborarme.

Que pàse un resto feliz resto de dia .

Gracias por su atencion prestada
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 10:24:52 PM »

Buen dia señor rojas.

Me dirijo a usted con el fin de solicitarle encarecidamente informacion sobre la comunicacion sas en las wms.

Actualmente me encuentro en un proyecto para realizar la comunicacion con dichas maquinas, y la verdad no tengo casi informacion sobre dicha comunicacion, cualquier informacioin que me pueda facilitar seria de gran ayuda, espero pueda colaborarme.

Que pàse un resto feliz resto de dia .

Gracias por su atencion prestada

From Babelfish. Not the best translation, but it's readable.
Good day red gentleman. I go to you with the purpose of to warmly ask for information to him on the communication sas in wms. At the moment I am in a project to realise the communication with these machines, and the truth I almost do not have information on this communication, any informacioin that can facilitate to me helpful serious, I hope can collaborate to me. That pàse a happy rest rest by day. Thanks for its paid attention

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
tedcelestin
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 06:31:46 PM »

Hello, if anyone can give us any information about SAS comunication with BBU machines it will be appreciate it, Thanks
turko95
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 09:06:48 AM »

Hola señor Rojas!

puedes preguntar en este foro también, que es de habla hispana http://rubyrama.dyndns.org/app/foromaquinasdeazar/

Saludos!  wave
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.